The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dude is a sick *****. I’ve peeped it for years how he’s a ****ty friend. Dude legit called them ****** b****es on multiple occasions. It comes as no surprise that dude would do some foul stuff like firing his “friend” on an episode. Entertainment aside, that’s just poor character.

Flamesuit on or whatever... but I look forward to Ctg being petty as **** with this. Him and Ak been calling this for years. :lol:

If somebody is being all secretive n elusive about the bread in something you involved in assume the money looking funny n it ain’t right …Those cats probly already know this so I bet they not surprised with what’s happening, def not a good look how it’s playing out in public tho but that starts at the top (Buddens)

If somebody is being all secretive n elusive about the bread in something you involved in assume the money looking funny n it ain’t right …Those cats probly already know this so I bet they not surprised with what’s happening, def not a good look how it’s playing out in public tho but that starts at the top (Buddens)

Go ask your boss to look at his financials and let me know how that goes

Go ask your boss to look at his financials and let me know how that goes
If I helped my boss build up the company, and my boss has gone on MULTIPLE long *** rants about equity and ownership and understanding the business, I’m asking to see some financials.

Joe ****ed up by trying to preach all that **** about labels, just to end up being the label when he got up. Tell Savon to hand him a nasty award.

If I helped my boss build up the company, and my boss has gone on MULTIPLE long *** rants about equity and ownership and understanding the business, I’m asking to see some financials.

Joe ****ed up by trying to preach all that **** about labels, just to end up being the label when he got up. Tell Savon to hand him a nasty award.

That sounds good. But once you sign a contract you locked in. They should've had better lawyers instead assuming everything was sweet under guise of a friendship.

He's always had a trash character. Dude is legit insane. I stopped listening almost 2 years ago or when them tweets about black women came up. He didn't even seem like a true "friend" anyway you could easily tell.

AK about to go crazy 😂

He's always had a trash character. Dude is legit insane. I stopped listening almost 2 years ago or when them tweets about black women came up. He didn't even seem like a true "friend" anyway you could easily tell.

AK about to go crazy 😂
Akademiks probly already on his 2nd cup of henny celebrating right now, the rant bout to be something else :lol:

AK about to go crazy 😂

I think Mal was

I don't think Rory was. You could tell when he expected Mal to side with him just because.

The only thing not cool about this is about doing it publicly IMO

The business part, they were grown men

The business stuff is funny to me, dude had a non-compete with his friends :rofl: How you sign your friends to a bad deal, and you're for the artist and creatives.

Dude is a sick *****. I’ve peeped it for years how he’s a ****ty friend. Dude legit called them ****** b****es on multiple occasions. It comes as no surprise that dude would do some foul stuff like firing his “friend” on an episode. Entertainment aside, that’s just poor character.

Flamesuit on or whatever... but I look forward to Ctg being petty as **** with this. Him and Ak been calling this for years. :lol:

To be fair Charlamagne's whole thing has been SELF sabotage, as much as i like rory & mal on the pod i think we realized quickly that it can continue.

And Joe is exponentially in a better position career wise than he was at complex, but in terms of Joe being the problem everywhere... I think that's clear as day :lol:

I think Mal was

I don't think Rory was. You could tell when he expected Mal to side with him just because.

The only thing not cool about this is about doing it publicly IMO

The business part, they were grown men

The business stuff is funny to me, dude had a non-compete with his friends :rofl: How you sign your friends to a bad deal, and you're for the artist and creatives.
That's why you don't let someone like Joe do something for you, will always hold it over your head and bring it up.

Back
Top Bottom