The Combat Jack Show Thread

That's not how podcasts work

He's saying as people are so into Mal and Rory, as some sort of getting back at and message to Joe. Instead of actually liking Mal and Rory.

Because I didn't see this love fest of those two when they were actually on the show.

Which I find is weird. People need their entertainment to have morals and integrity? People are going to stop liking their sports team for mistreatment of employees? The Giants benched Eli and traded Odell, **** them.

Just let people listen to what they want how they want bro. :lol:

I’m still not sure why this topic seems to be one people pick sides on.

AYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO @ Joe mimicking the chick dancing on you gyrating his hips like that

The hyping up of the French track :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Talking about but Parks you got a little chain :lol: That whole scenario he painted.

He's saying as people are so into Mal and Rory, as some sort of getting back at and message to Joe. Instead of actually liking Mal and Rory.

Because I didn't see this love fest of those two when they were actually on the show.

Which I find is weird. People need their entertainment to have morals and integrity? People are going to stop liking their sports team for mistreatment of employees? The Giants benched Eli and traded Odell, **** them.
I think it has more to do with wanting to see Joe fail and it being rubbed in right now.

Some can be entertained by Joe the past 3-5 years but still not like him and when things switched up with the lineup, they switch up too.

If its just a pod, this Mal and Rory **** aint gonna last though.

Last edited:
That reminds me, I gotta clean up my podcasts app. I just been subscribing here and there since like 2011 and never really took tome to unsub from a lot of stuff. Now my **** takes forever to load up. :lol::sick:

The podcasts app is trash. What do y’all use?

The recent update ****ed up the podcast app for me. It drains my battery like crazy. I'll lose almost 50% in an hour. So I went back to Overcast. I've used that and Pocketcast in the past.

The recent update ****ed up the podcast app for me. It drains my battery like crazy. I'll lose almost 50% in an hour. So I went back to Overcast. I've used that and Pocketcast in the past.

the app loads so slow for me now. I don’t like how all episodes are shown now. I liked to keep mine to only episodes I wanted to listen to and be able to delete episodes of shows I didn’t want to hear. Unnecessary changes imot

I don’t know who designed that update and thought, “this is better.” smh. I hope they overhaul it when iOS 15 drop because not being able to swipe and delete a podcast I don’t want to hear damn near makes me not want to even open the app.

Joe's tried to change up the show on the low

I wish he'd go back to Outstanding

at least play this Beyonce song. This gets me in a good mood.

Pods aren't that deep to me. Maybe because I subscribe to 20 - 30 of them.
One of the reasons I said that.
If ppl were finding a way to fit 2 1/2 hours of Joe twice a week, you can find an hour or so for these guys.

Podcasts change so to gauge a podcast future off 3-4 episodes is off

Not as weird as **** riding joe on every page since this all began :wink:

**** boy, I said that Joe was crazy and disrespectful from jump.

I'm just not a ***** like you, who feels sorry for some grown *** men like they're abused spouses. That's why you identify with them, right?

If you **** with a pitbull and get bit, should someone be shocked?

1623682139252.png

You definitely Joe. :lol:

Definitely not :lol:

I just keep my sympathy for women and kids and not 30 and 40 year old able body men

I've been saying he was a narcissist and crazy for years. It's why most of us listened to the pod and why people listened to his music. I don't give a **** how he treats his friends if they allow it.

Back
Top Bottom