THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Anybody got a link to the prologue?
nerd.gif

After watching that trailer it got me wondering if bane will juice up or if he's all man power. I don't see any tube on the mask that connects to his body.

Is the prologue eventually going to be available to the public? It's extremely frustrating watching it with horrible audio and barely half the screen showing.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Is the prologue eventually going to be available to the public? It's extremely frustrating watching it with horrible audio and barely half the screen showing.
The audio can be fixed if you have VLC player. 
Play the vid, then press the "F" key to delay the audio. I put it at -800ms and it did the trick. Can't help you with the screen though. At least its better than nothing. The prologue and the second trailer have been on repeat for a while now. 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the rb getting in tot he endzone as the field collapses and turning around to see the destruction

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I see catwoman playing both sides on this....criminal, yet has a conscience?  Seems like she was fighting along side Batman during that huge brawl[/color]

Back
Top Bottom