THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks for the link of the prologue.  Reading that made me realize there was ALOT I did not understand.  Is there one for the two minute trailer as well?

Saw the trailer at the showing of Sherlock Holmes. Amazing!
I can't wait to see the movie!
I didn't understand what Bane said but he looks pretty B.A

Hardy has stated that he intends to portray the character as "more menacing" than in Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robinand gained 30 pounds (14 kg) of muscle for the role, increasing his weight to 198 pounds (90 kg). According to costume designer Lindy Hemming, the character wears a mask that supplies him with an anaesthetic gas to relieve pain he suffers from an injury sustained "early in his story", while Christopher Nolan explained that the character was chosen because of the desire to "[test] Batman both physically as well as mentally".Hardy describes Bane's fighting style as "[...] brutal. Brutal. He's a big dude who's incredibly clinical, in the fact that he has a result-based and oriented fighting style. It's not about fighting. It's about carnage. The style is heavy-handed, heavy-footed, it's nasty. Anything from small-joint manipulation to crushing skulls, crushing rib cages, stamping on shins and knees and necks and collarbones and snapping heads off and tearing his fists through chests, ripping out spinal columns. He is a terrorist in mentality as well as brutal action."

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Thanks for the link of the prologue.  Reading that made me realize there was ALOT I did not understand.  Is there one for the two minute trailer as well?

Can you post the link?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Hardy has stated that he intends to portray the character as "more menacing" than in Joel Schumacher's Batman & Robinand gained 30 pounds (14 kg) of muscle for the role, increasing his weight to 198 pounds (90 kg). According to costume designer Lindy Hemming, the character wears a mask that supplies him with an anaesthetic gas to relieve pain he suffers from an injury sustained "early in his story", while Christopher Nolan explained that the character was chosen because of the desire to "[test] Batman both physically as well as mentally".Hardy describes Bane's fighting style as "[...] brutal. Brutal. He's a big dude who's incredibly clinical, in the fact that he has a result-based and oriented fighting style. It's not about fighting. It's about carnage. The style is heavy-handed, heavy-footed, it's nasty. Anything from small-joint manipulation to crushing skulls, crushing rib cages, stamping on shins and knees and necks and collarbones and snapping heads off and tearing his fists through chests, ripping out spinal columns. He is a terrorist in mentality as well as brutal action."
I don't think he would have to do anything to make his Bane more menacing, that idiot Schumacher RUINED Bane, no he ruined the whole movie 

im surprised nolan threw in a CGI scene in the movie. probably looks better in person. also i think it looks bad to people because you know its fake. which leads to an unfair judgement imo. it was prolly that one scene anyways, if dude can pull off inception and tdk2, cgi is not needed...except for that because i don't think there is any other way to make a football field blow up and cave in on camera
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"When gotham is ashes...you have my permission to die"[/color]

laugh.gif
Not one damn will be given.

After what happened in the comics and movie knowledge. I think Bane and company beats Bats/Bruce nearly to death and Bruce probably ask why didn't they just kill him. Of course Bane wants Gotham's savior to watch his city burn to the ground.

What you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom