THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

The Dark Knight on TNT just reminded me of this. Is Maggie Gyllenhaul going to play his gf again? She was looking like a goblin in that last movie.

Originally Posted by cguy610

The Dark Knight on TNT just reminded me of this. Is Maggie Gyllenhaul going to play his gf again? She was looking like a goblin in that last movie.

exactly what I was gonna post
laugh.gif

I forgot how bad she was.
30t6p3b.gif

Just got to thinking...I bet Joker would've been the big bad again in Rises.
Think about it...this dude just did this big psycho V for Vendetta $!+% to the city.
That's a guy with principles, who could start a new world order...get an army of punks together and really give a lot of meaning to a war for the city.

Welp.

Any word of Scarecrow being in this? I'm liking the fact that he randomly pops up in these kinda makes me feel like the comic

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by RFX45

No way! Do they really?
I'm going to the Arclight Sherman Oaks.
Yea man ive been to few releases and they have had a few cats show up

iron man 2 -robert downey jr was there
inglorious bastards - tarrantino showed up

those are just a few that i can remember
What time did you get and are their  any more available? 
I picked up the 12:01am show. Last I checked it was sold out.
First time in my life i have seen movie tickets being flipped on Craigslist.

I effed around and read the spoilers. SMH I was SOOOOOOO right on a few but MAN WHY DID I!!!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by cguy610

exactly what I was gonna post
laugh.gif

I forgot how bad she was.
30t6p3b.gif

Just got to thinking...I bet Joker would've been the big bad again in Rises.
Think about it...this dude just did this big psycho V for Vendetta $!+% to the city.
That's a guy with principles, who could start a new world order...get an army of punks together and really give a lot of meaning to a war for the city.

Welp.
Rachel Died tho, B.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

I picked up the 12:01am show. Last I checked it was sold out.
First time in my life i have seen movie tickets being flipped on Craigslist.

I haven't checked craigslist for tickets, but it doesn't surprise me
30t6p3b.gif
.  There's no way I could go over retail for movie tickets, I'd rather just go on another day.  Not gonna lie though, after seeing you guys post your tickets, I was having second thoughts on buying some for the midnight screening.  I probably would have if the theater was in my city, but I'd rather go to a showing with less people anyway...

^^^^need a gif of those last few seconds of the new tv spot where Bane/Bats are smacking each other.

Picked up my marathon tickets in IMAX last week for AMC Burbank. Can't wait for this.

Originally Posted by maxdunker

^^^^need a gif of those last few seconds of the new tv spot where Bane/Bats are smacking each other.

Hosted via IMGUR so it might not show, just copy the url and paste to another browser to see.
It actually looks obvious it's fake fighting in this gif. 
laugh.gif

ZKAo5.gif

cCnFl.gif

Back
Top Bottom