The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

Fall of 2003. Spanish GF at the time, decent looks but HAD a super fatty. Back of my Parents Jeep, had a BYB Cd playing, only made it halfway through one song.

Fall of 2003. Spanish GF at the time, decent looks but HAD a super fatty. Back of my Parents Jeep, had a BYB Cd playing, only made it halfway through one song.

splinter01.jpg

The lies have come full circle. Welcome to the club young man.

i had a straight %@%$, i didn't let off, and my stroke game was nonexsistent.... i was more pushing in rhythm without any pulling out.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

i had a straight %@%$, i didn't let off, and my stroke game was nonexsistent.... i was more pushing in rhythm without any pulling out.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

splinter01.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

the day when i got dome for the first time had me walking like this to bio lab 
Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

the day when i got dome for the first time had me walking like this to bio lab 
Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Back
Top Bottom