The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

the day when i got dome for the first time had me walking like this to bio lab 
Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Spoiler [+]
54n8e0w.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I didnt realize how low it was. That's all im willing to share.
roll.gif

I know that feel brah. I also thought the box was located in the equivalent place of the penis.... until i was about 12 anyway
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

As for the V card, mine went to this asian chick i met in a bar whilst i was at college. Couldnt smash that night so i travelled 130 miles south the following weekend to get the box
eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I know that feel brah. I also thought the box was located in the equivalent place of the penis.... until i was about 12 anyway
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

As for the V card, mine went to this asian chick i met in a bar whilst i was at college. Couldnt smash that night so i travelled 130 miles south the following weekend to get the box
eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

dat thirst....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom