"The Decision" in retrospect

I didnt really care where he went and being from ny i was glad he didnt come to the knicks.

When you typed this sentence did you really expect anyone to believe you?

"Yeah, I'm glad the best player in the league didn't come and play for my favorite team in the league."

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

--He quit being the main option and opted to be 1/3 of a triad of first options.
--I dont hate the Heat. I dont "dislike" Lebron. But The Decision....
eyes.gif

"Quit" on being the "main option"
roll.gif
Why are Lakers fans so effin stupid?--Dont bash on my Laker brethren on stuff I say.
--He quit and decided to start over somewhere else. Whats so stupid about that. Thats my view/opinion. 

And MY view/opinion is that Kobe is a quitter because he decided to whine in public about not having enough talent around him instead of winning titles with Smush Parker
roll.gif
Your fanbase is THE dumbest fanbase in sports.

--He quit being the main option and opted to be 1/3 of a triad of first options.
--I dont hate the Heat. I dont "dislike" Lebron. But The Decision....
eyes.gif

roll.gif
Why are Lakers fans so effin stupid?--Dont bash on my Laker brethren on stuff I say.
--He quit and decided to start over somewhere else. Whats so stupid about that. Thats my view/opinion. 

And MY view/opinion is that Kobe is a quitter because he decided to whine in public about not having enough talent around him instead of winning titles with Smush Parker
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
--I didnt bring up Kobe. You did. And complaining isnt quitting. Had he went to the Suns or the Bulls or the Clippers at the time, that would've been quitting.
--And I'm the stupid one huh?
eyes.gif
 I'm onto you Luke you closet hater.

roll.gif

roll.gif
--I didnt bring up Kobe. You did. And complaining isnt quitting. Had he went to the Suns or the Bulls or the Clippers at the time, that would've been quitting.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I didnt really care where he went and being from ny i was glad he didnt come to the knicks.

"Yeah, I'm glad the best player in the league didn't come and play for my favorite team in the league."

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

I know, right? 

Dude is FULL of @+%+ on that one.  Ain't no Knicks fan out there that would co-sign that
laugh.gif
  Everyone from the FO, to the players, to the fans were "all in" HOPING that Bron would be playing in MSG for the next couple of years..."glad he didn't come to the Knicks"  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

I know, right? 

Dude is FULL of @+%+ on that one.  Ain't no Knicks fan out there that would co-sign that
laugh.gif
  Everyone from the FO, to the players, to the fans were "all in" HOPING that Bron would be playing in MSG for the next couple of years..."glad he didn't come to the Knicks"  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

roll.gif
eyes.gif

He IS a quitter. Instead of showing us his greatness and taking Smush and Kwame to a title, he whined and whined until management got him more talent. QUITTER.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eyes.gif

He IS a quitter. Instead of showing us his greatness and taking Smush and Kwame to a title, he whined and whined until management got him more talent. QUITTER.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

People like you: LBJ ITZ ALL BOUT DEM RINGZZZZZZLBJ: Fine. I'll go to Miami where I can play alongside good playoff talent.You: NO NO NO NO NO YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN BY YOURSELF LIKE MJ DID! (even though he clearly didn't)...idiots.
In a society where achieving your own success reigns supreme...I fail to see how expecting someone who is great to do so, makes one an idiot.

I fail to see how anyone who claims to watch this sport still can't understand that it's a TEAM and not individual sport.If you still insist that players like MJ won championships by themselves, then yes; you are an idiot. Period.
Ever notice how the star always gets credit? Notice I said SOCIETY not sports. In anything in our society, whoever is the leader will receive most of the credit...even though they do need the people under them. You can't claim to be the best at something when you combine with peers of equal talent to accomplish a goal that others have accomplished with people less talented. It is very simple. Furthermore basketball is the one sport where an individual has the greatest impact

People like you: LBJ ITZ ALL BOUT DEM RINGZZZZZZLBJ: Fine. I'll go to Miami where I can play alongside good playoff talent.You: NO NO NO NO NO YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN BY YOURSELF LIKE MJ DID! (even though he clearly didn't)...idiots.
In a society where achieving your own success reigns supreme...I fail to see how expecting someone who is great to do so, makes one an idiot.

I fail to see how anyone who claims to watch this sport still can't understand that it's a TEAM and not individual sport.If you still insist that players like MJ won championships by themselves, then yes; you are an idiot. Period.
Ever notice how the star always gets credit? Notice I said SOCIETY not sports. In anything in our society, whoever is the leader will receive most of the credit...even though they do need the people under them. You can't claim to be the best at something when you combine with peers of equal talent to accomplish a goal that others have accomplished with people less talented. It is very simple. Furthermore basketball is the one sport where an individual has the greatest impact

Lebron really has replaced Kobe for most hated.
laugh.gif

The Decision was a joke and it was a slap in Clevelands face but for people to still be crying about it is crazy. He made the right choice leaving that team anyway.

Lebron really has replaced Kobe for most hated.
laugh.gif

The Decision was a joke and it was a slap in Clevelands face but for people to still be crying about it is crazy. He made the right choice leaving that team anyway.

If I hear another "one player makes the most impact in basketball" line again...
laugh.gif
IT'S STILL A TEAM SPORT. Even if one player can do more for his team than in other sports, YOU STILL NEED A BETTER TEAM THAN THE OTHER TEAM TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. THANK YOU.

If I hear another "one player makes the most impact in basketball" line again...
laugh.gif
IT'S STILL A TEAM SPORT. Even if one player can do more for his team than in other sports, YOU STILL NEED A BETTER TEAM THAN THE OTHER TEAM TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. THANK YOU.

people may actually be surprised but alot of the "old head" knicks fans didn't want lebron on the team. I remember funk master felx and adam sandler both saying he shouldn't come. My cus didn't want anything to do with him and he older too. I'm not exactly sure why.

I wanted him on the team bad but he can go !%%$ himself. He's a coward but at least he knows his limitations

people may actually be surprised but alot of the "old head" knicks fans didn't want lebron on the team. I remember funk master felx and adam sandler both saying he shouldn't come. My cus didn't want anything to do with him and he older too. I'm not exactly sure why.

I wanted him on the team bad but he can go !%%$ himself. He's a coward but at least he knows his limitations

1) It was more of how LBJ did it, not what he did.

2) There is NO WAY you can argue whether the Lakers are a playoff team or not without Kobe. How are you going to prove it? There's only one way to find out... and that's if it actually happened. So stop with the arguments.

3) The decision in retrospect? It's too early... at least you can wait until the offseason. All this thread did was bring out the LBJ/Kobe/Cleveland/NY/Miami fans and haters who won't bother listening to other people's arguments/opinions because they are ignorant.

1) It was more of how LBJ did it, not what he did.

2) There is NO WAY you can argue whether the Lakers are a playoff team or not without Kobe. How are you going to prove it? There's only one way to find out... and that's if it actually happened. So stop with the arguments.

3) The decision in retrospect? It's too early... at least you can wait until the offseason. All this thread did was bring out the LBJ/Kobe/Cleveland/NY/Miami fans and haters who won't bother listening to other people's arguments/opinions because they are ignorant.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
--Dude aint got nothing to prove. Look at the avy doggie. 
--Yup, quitting does result in back to back titles while being the first option. I'll take that any day.
pimp.gif

--If whining leads to winning so be it. You mad homes? Oh wait, you dont have a team. You're just NT's new resident biased John Hollinger.

--Its coo though man, Its coo. 

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
--Dude aint got nothing to prove. Look at the avy doggie. 
--Yup, quitting does result in back to back titles while being the first option. I'll take that any day.
pimp.gif

--If whining leads to winning so be it. You mad homes? Oh wait, you dont have a team. You're just NT's new resident biased John Hollinger.

--Its coo though man, Its coo. 

"Yup, quitting does result in back to back titles while being the first option. I'll take that any day."

Of course you will, but there's an asterisk next to it because he took the "easy way out" by whining until better talent was put on his team instead of proving he can lead a team of nobodies to a title. Right? You REALLY think he wouldn't have gotten the hell away from your loser fanbase and played for another team if he had to keep playing with Smush and Kwame his whole career?
roll.gif
Isn't that what it important to you fools? Doing things by yourself "like Kobe"? To you, Kobe didn't "quit", he just %%%!@*% to Mitch until better talent was brought to him. To me, LBJ just went to where the better talent already WAS, which he could do because he was exercising his rights as a free agent. Toe may toe, FREAKING toe mah toe.

By the way, since in your eyes players aren't allowed to play with other all-time greats or first options either, Kobe first three titles have an asterisk next to them too
laugh.gif
You're a joke.

"Yup, quitting does result in back to back titles while being the first option. I'll take that any day."

Of course you will, but there's an asterisk next to it because he took the "easy way out" by whining until better talent was put on his team instead of proving he can lead a team of nobodies to a title. Right? You REALLY think he wouldn't have gotten the hell away from your loser fanbase and played for another team if he had to keep playing with Smush and Kwame his whole career?
roll.gif
Isn't that what it important to you fools? Doing things by yourself "like Kobe"? To you, Kobe didn't "quit", he just %%%!@*% to Mitch until better talent was brought to him. To me, LBJ just went to where the better talent already WAS, which he could do because he was exercising his rights as a free agent. Toe may toe, FREAKING toe mah toe.

By the way, since in your eyes players aren't allowed to play with other all-time greats or first options either, Kobe first three titles have an asterisk next to them too
laugh.gif
You're a joke.

laugh.gif
You're a joke.
--I never said this. Nobody wins by themselves.
--All I'm saying is Bron quit and went to Miami. Nothing against him. You're the one keeps bringin up Kobe.

laugh.gif
You're a joke.
--I never said this. Nobody wins by themselves.
--All I'm saying is Bron quit and went to Miami. Nothing against him. You're the one keeps bringin up Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom