The Disappearing Nice Guy ...

I stopped being nice a while back. Gets you nowhere
frown.gif

there's a difference between being a nice guy and being a complete doormat.

if you're simping on a girl 24/7 and acting like a dude with no balls, don't blame the girl when she's not feeling you. attraction is not a choice, and its YOUR fault that you're unattractive by being a lame.

some of these bitter self-proclaimed "nice guys" are really just pushovers with no personality.. learn how to transition into still being polite but also having self-confidence, and you will do better with females.

there's a difference between being a nice guy and being a complete doormat.

if you're simping on a girl 24/7 and acting like a dude with no balls, don't blame the girl when she's not feeling you. attraction is not a choice, and its YOUR fault that you're unattractive by being a lame.

some of these bitter self-proclaimed "nice guys" are really just pushovers with no personality.. learn how to transition into still being polite but also having self-confidence, and you will do better with females.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

We were all nice guys at one time and deep down we still might be, but we have evolved and adapted to stupid women haven't we?  The only serious problem we face now is confusing and generalizing a GOOD woman for a bad one.  Tread carefully...

Truth.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

We were all nice guys at one time and deep down we still might be, but we have evolved and adapted to stupid women haven't we?  The only serious problem we face now is confusing and generalizing a GOOD woman for a bad one.  Tread carefully...

Truth.

Men put too much thought into trying to be what it is that women want. When actually women don't even know what they want. Just tell them what they want to hear whether you believe it or not. You'll get much further.

Men put too much thought into trying to be what it is that women want. When actually women don't even know what they want. Just tell them what they want to hear whether you believe it or not. You'll get much further.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Word.Though my problem has never been being nice or mean. I'm too passive @ times with females. Then @ times I'm overly aggressive. Its all about assertiveness. Most males aren't agressive enough which is why they are "friend zoned".

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Word.Though my problem has never been being nice or mean. I'm too passive @ times with females. Then @ times I'm overly aggressive. Its all about assertiveness. Most males aren't agressive enough which is why they are "friend zoned".

Back
Top Bottom