~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

yeah its almost like after WSWL2 he has been very lackadaisical....i blame his mic and his sound engineers

Album is alright my favorite track is movies. i think that beat is dope.

Ima always give Dom my support. but its hard to put other people onto him with music like this.

Okay so listening to "The Resurrection" I think I see what y'all are feelin when listening to this tape as far as the flow cadences and the tempo but for some reason I still find myself just rocking off the strength. It's weird like for me personally listening to Dom in the landscape of the West Coast plus the variety of rap styles and legends, his music always feels like I'm poolside somewhere out there and that's not a bad feeling. Again it's all just my opinion so it doesn't mean anything and I'm not attaching it to being right or wrong. I'm just saying at the point where we are in life and hip hop I can appreciate the nostalgia Dom invokes for me and I think the samples/production (minus the typical snares on all his beats) are pretty fire for just kicking it and vibing no more no less. If it's a matter of expecting more then that's your personal experience I can respect and understand that!

New Dom Track on Spotify and Itunes called “Best Friend”
2FBDD4EE-A13A-48D4-BD55-98E7749A02BC.png

Yeah he looks like he’s picking his weight up too. Flow sounded meh and love the Tupac vibes. Brenda’s baby - the baby Brenda threw away all grown up.

Edited

Last edited:
Polyester was mentioned in the Bay area music thread, so I went on YT and ran into this track with Dom K

k3stacks k3stacks I know, I just posted it cause I've never heard that track before :wink:

I was feeling nostalgic, so I decided to put FTWSWL on my phone last night.

I literally haven't heard it in over a year now.

I forgot just how much I love that tape. :smokin

The beat on this track is ridiculous, Polyester killed the boards :x :pimp:

Polyester laced them on this beat

[emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji] Nice skin, butter pecan
Girl you badder than Bébé's Kids
Body all kind of thick
Already know that you **** [emoji]127926[/emoji][emoji]127926[/emoji]

:pimp: :pimp:

I miss OverDoz too, don't know what happened after they put out Boom.

Speaking of Polyester, underrated as in what? The artist or the producer? I downloaded one of his mixtapes and I wasn't too impressed. His production on the other hand? :pimp: :pimp:

Why he does he sound so...no offense, but handicapped when he raps now? Like he's slow / deaf or something lol

Will listen wen I get home Addicted to the Underground had good moments despite the flack it caught on here

Back
Top Bottom