The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by rojanjon

still didnt get my e-mail!!!  %+$?! 
devil.gif

even PM'd Eastbay Rep and everything last week to make sure!!!!

Same here
tired.gif
. I guess its better to check this thread than to rely on an email from Eastbay....
qft

devil.gif

Same here
tired.gif
. I guess its better to check this thread than to rely on an email from Eastbay....
qft

tell me why i'm just now getting the email from eastbay.lol I already got 4 pairs of these on release date that I had to pay retail for. I don't think I need any more
tired.gif

tell me why i'm just now getting the email from eastbay.lol I already got 4 pairs of these on release date that I had to pay retail for. I don't think I need any more
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

devil.gif

Same here
tired.gif
qft

wink.gif
.... My size is still available. As much as I want to pull the trigger on these. I have bigger fish to fry ( TBs and Banneds).

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

devil.gif

Same here
tired.gif
qft

wink.gif
.... My size is still available. As much as I want to pull the trigger on these. I have bigger fish to fry ( TBs and Banneds).

All sizes were up for eveyrone early this morning. Grabbed a 10.5, no email, not member, and ordered with no problem. Received confirmation, called EB to make sure, shoes ready to ship---good feeling since I missed initial release!

All sizes were up for eveyrone early this morning. Grabbed a 10.5, no email, not member, and ordered with no problem. Received confirmation, called EB to make sure, shoes ready to ship---good feeling since I missed initial release!

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.

This promo is def a gimmick. The ad clearly stated these would not be online but I look and voila they were they. Too bad I actually believed their ad and looked later in the day but my size was gone.

Back
Top Bottom