****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

yall mad at alan but lavar his boss

They both Bozos. But if he’s doing it because “it’s the boss’s orders”, then he’s even more goofy. You have to have some kind of ethics and backbone. Just doin something because some someone told you to is mindless clown behavior.

Thread died with Lonzo :lol: it was funny while it lasted but the party is over

Big Baller Brand ended up being Potentially of the Bench for a sub par team Brand

Thread died with Lonzo :lol: it was funny while it lasted but the party is over

Big Baller Brand ended up being Potentially of the Bench for a sub par team Brand

The thread might be slow the Brand may not be moving the needle but the Ball family’s story is still pretty interesting.

Most consistent thing about them is the amount of people so gleefully dismissing them as Frauds and busts.

I’m trying to figure out what that’s about. Like is Lavar such an affront to your personal sensibilities that you laugh and joke at what you percvieve to be his misfortune?

That’s super weird.

But for Lonzo tearing up his ankle, he was a lock for first or second team all defense which is a monumental accomplishment for a second year player.

Melo looks improved although his prospects for making at the next two levels remain in serious question.

Gelo for all intents and purposes is a bust. But outside of the Holiday family, what family has 3 brothers in a pro sport at the same time? I’ll wait...

Also not sure what you meant with that second completely incoherent comment but it sounded like hate.

Get the hate out of your heart...

But outside of the Holiday family, what family has 3 brothers in a pro sport at the same time? I’ll wait

The Barry brothers...

Gelo a bust? You can’t be a bust if you weren’t even considered top 50 in your class :lol:

He is what he was a. A fringe college player who may have had a chance to be a good contributor and a starter for 1-2 years at the college level. Maybe have a chance to play pros overseas.

I was at the barber shop the other day and a cat said he don’t like Zo because lavar love his boys to much like wtf.

The fact that u have 1 child in the L is an accomplishment in itself, the fact that a black man loves and supports his children he is seen as the arrogant but if he was whi.... never mind

Gelo for all intents and purposes is a bust. But outside of the Holiday family, what family has 3 brothers in a pro sport at the same time? I’ll wait...

If not at the exact same time, Very close;

Gronkowskis
Watts
Plumlees
As you mentioned. The holidays
Zellers?
Greek brothers?

But outside of the Holiday family, what family has 3 brothers in a pro sport at the same time? I’ll wait

The Barry brothers...

This is actually an excellent point because Rick Barry is a f ing racist and didn’t recieve the hate and vitriol that Lavar gets daily.

Reference Rick Barry Watermelon comments if you never heard before...

This is actually an excellent point because Rick Barry is a f ing racist and didn’t recieve the hate and vitriol that Lavar gets daily.

Reference Rick Barry Watermelon comments if you never heard before...

Just answering a question....Rick's comments has nothing to do with the question asked/answer given. I personally could care less.

Back
Top Bottom