****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The point was that it's not that frequent of an occurrence and the fact that Lavar tried to speak it into existence shouldn't anger anyone to the point of laughing at any misfortune the family has.

Other than the Holidays it hasn't happened in the NBA since Drew Barry was hanging on the fringe of somebody's roster. Wasn't that like 20 years ago?

21554532-standard.jpg

The point was that it's not that frequent of an occurrence and the fact that Lavar tried to speak it into existence shouldn't anger anyone to the point of laughing at any misfortune the family has.

Other than the Holidays it hasn't happened in the NBA since Drew Barry was hanging on the fringe of somebody's roster. Wasn't that like 20 years ago?

:lol:

Plumlees
Zellers

Need my guy Jordan Hamilton to find his way back in the league so we can add that fam to the list too :pimp:

It's a rare occurrence. And I could have sworn that there were only 2 Zellers :lol:

Didn't know about Luke Zeller because he only played 16 games before he was out of the league. lol

Marshall Plumlee played 29 games and then was out of the league.

If baby Holiday sticks, its obviously more of an accomplishment that most if not all of the other families listed.

Do the Alomar's and Alou's count? Were they cousins or brothers?

Last edited:
The Porters will probably get at least 3 in the NBA when its all said and done

Doubt it.

Didn't Jonte have a catastrophic injury?

None of the girls made it pro.

I know very little about the youngest.

And I suspect Michael won't last too long.

Michael is already in the NBA, Jontay is still projected as a 1st rounder even with injury, there are 3 more younger brothers a good chance at least 1 of them will make the nba

Doubt it.

Didn't Jonte have a catastrophic injury?

None of the girls made it pro.

I know very little about the youngest.

And I suspect Michael won't last too long.

Point is it was and names were named regardless of how many years ago.....

NBADraft.net has LaMelo listed as a first round pick in their latest 2020 mock draft

2mcsk8y.jpg

This is actually an excellent point because Rick Barry is a f ing racist and didn’t recieve the hate and vitriol that Lavar gets daily.

Reference Rick Barry Watermelon comments if you never heard before...

Rick Barry is a piece of ****, but he doesn't get nearly the **** Lavar does because his comments didn't happen in the era of social media. Relevancy factor.

Jontay Porter is still expected to be a 1st round draft pick this year.

If we’re gonna use the family name as a marker for likelihood to make it as a pro, let’s be thorough:

597C93FB-55C7-4399-B885-B0F702558C9D.jpeg

Hope the kid makes it and out performs projections but this is absolutely terrifying.

Point is it was and names were named regardless of how many years ago.....

“I could personally care less”- you

Imagine pre-ordering shoes in the fall and not getting them until the following May at the earliest

Imagine pre-ordering shoes in the fall and not getting them until the following May at the earliest

The delay is Brand Black/ Santa Ana's fault, not Lavar Ball's fault.

I don't believe that Lavar ball cares about the quality of the cushion in BBB shoes.

Back
Top Bottom