****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Alan is a whole clown

Just to add onto this Alan dude a little bit...he comes off as a complete fraud. On the show and in real life.

I sat next to this dude at a laker game a few weeks ago and he just wreaks of shady business.

I bet in a few years we find out that Alan has been stealing from Lavar all along.

Dude just doesn’t strike me as being on the up and up.

And why the hell are they demanding a $10k appearance fee?

If Alan actually did try to demand this $10k that kinda makes me wonder what the rest of the BBB financial picture is looking like.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Bruh called it

Just to add onto this Alan dude a little bit...he comes off as a complete fraud. On the show and in real life.

I sat next to this dude at a laker game a few weeks ago and he just wreaks of shady business.

I bet in a few years we find out that Alan has been stealing from Lavar all along.

I thought the bigger goal was the get Melo to the league? Not scrape up every possible penny at the direct expense of Melo.

If Alan actually did try to demand this $10k that kinda makes me wonder what the rest of the BBB financial picture is looking like.

Lots of leased cars, the big baller estate, the debt from the JBA...

Hell even Zo’s girlfriend is on Snapchat promoting shout outs for $20 a pop...

Like your baby daddy is making $8M a year and you’re doing the equivalent of selling dub sacks on social media???

Lonzo gotta see that man...

Dudes like Alan go in and out of jail for the remainder of their lives.

Once a scammer always a scammer. That's a habit most people can't shake because they never took the time to develop legitimate skills or standards of honesty/decency.

If I'm Zo, I get my agent to clean this up a bit by either dissolving BBB or putting it on hold for a while.

Sign an Adidas deal to supplement his rookie contract earnings, look into some other endorsements and then maybe 5 years down the line depending on where he stands star-power wise consider the BBB thing again.

Los Angeles Lakers guard Lonzo Ball has severed ties with a co-founder of Big Baller Brand over concerns that the longtime family friend has a criminal past and also has not adequately accounted for the whereabouts of roughly $1.5 million from Ball's personal and business accounts.

I get that the 1.5 was obviously the final straw...but this lede makes it seem like this Alan dude's criminal past is a surprise. If Lavar vetted for dude and he's been a longtime family friend, TRUSTING him with finances for BBB and Lonzo, how was the criminal dealings an oversight?

Sources close to the Ball family told ESPN that Lonzo expressed his concerns about Foster to his father several times over the past few months but deferred to LaVar to manage the situation.

It wasn't until this week, the same sources said, that LaVar fully reviewed the email warnings and documents from Lukanga, as he had been traveling overseas with his younger sons in the fall. The sources described LaVar as "stunned" when the emails and documents were read to him. LaVar declined comment but issued a statement to ESPN calling the situation "devastating."

:smh:

C'mon Lavar...

Lonzo it's a living embodiment of the mistakes a young pro athlete can make. He gets his a girl pregnant as a rookie (and they break up soon after) and he got his money stolen from his business associate

The only thing left for him to do is for someone in his entourage to get him in trouble

Last edited:
Lonzo it's a living embodiment of thetmistake a young pro athlete can make. He gets his a girl pregnant as a rookie and he got his money stolen.

The only thing left for him to do is for someone in his entourage to get him in trouble
Lonzo should be wild smart and lived in like 10 yrs.

Lavar was a ripe target for this type of scheme because whenever he has been asked about the business, he can't articulate a single point about it in a coherent manner.

To a guy like Alan that's an invitation to enter from behind with no prophylactic.

Alan peeped that from Day 1 and saw it as an opportunity to speed up that $3.7M restitution payment that he's probably still working on.

I thought the bigger goal was the get Melo to the league? Not scrape up every possible penny at the direct expense of Melo.

Lots of leased cars, the big baller estate, the debt from the JBA...

Hell even Zo’s girlfriend is on Snapchat promoting shout outs for $20 a pop...

Like your baby daddy is making $8M a year and you’re doing the equivalent of selling dub sacks on social media???

Woaaahhh

I’ve never watched the show or heard of this dude before, but since it was on the business side of things this is on Lavar not Lonzo? T or F?

Alan saw to it that the only person with a law degree was sealed out of the loop.

Harrison is a good guy but he may have a hard time explaining this to potential clients parents when they ask him why he didn't insist on auditing Alan Foster.

Crazy stuff man...

Back
Top Bottom