****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

746A3E04-9764-4831-BED5-36F411C4388C.png

First comment I see :lol:

Plenty of us been said that he needs to let his father be just that and to put real business people and trainers in place.

I respect him and his family trying to do their own thing. a lot of athletes look at LeBron James and what him and Maverick Carter have established as an example. You can have a dream of doing things yourself, outside the established system but you have to have competent people you can trust around you.
So many of the people around him seems like incompetent opportunists.

The crappy part is that doing things on his own probably cost Lonzo millions of dollars.We'll never know exactly how much money he made from big baller brand but I can almost guarantee he could have made a lot more money going with Nike and other traditional endorsements.

I respect him and his family trying to do their own thing. a lot of athletes look at LeBron James and what him and Maverick Carter have established as an example. You can have a dream of doing things yourself, outside the established system but you have to have competent people you can trust around you.

The crappy part is that doing things on his own probably cost Lonzo millions of dollars.We'll never know exactly how much money he made from big baller brand but I can almost guarantee he could have made a lot more money going with Nike and other traditional endorsements.
You dont have any clue that he didn't make out better doing what he did even losing the 2 mill. This is reckless speculation.

I tend to believe the opposite. BBB prolly made 5 mill off pop up shops alone. Whatever the Latvians cut him, whatever Facebook is cutting him. An independent brand means nobody can tell you ish, you can take a bag from whomever for whatever. No suits saying "hey zo were not sure If this is the best look, our stock holders many not appreciate..."

I think the difference is, being Lebron James affords him and others around him a lot more wiggle room for mistakes than Lonzo and his team. Pretty much ALL of the Ball chips were pushed in on BBB. It was a mickey-mouse operation from the start, and no matter how many people thought of Lavar having a good vision/intentions, it was easy to poke holes through a lot of his decisions because a lot of what he did didn't make a ton of sense. Personally, I'm glad Lonzo caught on early to what was happening and hopefully he can get his finances and brand straight going forward.

I mean lonzo can’t stay healthy so the crappy BBB shoes didn’t help.

LaVar really fumbled his bag because lonzo isn’t the same prospect he was coming out two yeats ago. His value is in the gutter and he would get less from nike/adidas

I think in like 5-10 years his realtionship with his father will be non existent. At the same time tho Lonzo needs to be a better player & blaming his dad/bbb is deflecting personal blame on his on short comings.

I think Zo was riding for his dad and his biz cus he got him this far. By Alan ****ing up gives him the opportunity to show how he REALLY feel and he not wit all this. He just wanna play and don't want all the extra stuff

I think Zo was riding for his dad and his biz cus he got him this far. By Alan ****ing up gives him the opportunity to show how he REALLY feel and he not wit all this. He just wanna play and don't want all the extra stuff
I’m glad Lonzo finally grew a pair and told his dad to take a back seat and watch from the stands like the rest of the parents. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom