****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

giphy.gif

lamelo on GS is a good look
they just gotta move Wig

If you move Wiggins then I think you have to attach the #2 pick with him to get max return (a starter). Unless they think Wiggins + Minny’s pick next year is enticing enough.

lamelo need to be more his own man and combat his dads comments

straight up just tell it like it is. “my old man tryna live his fantasies through me. but he not the one out there hoopin. id love to play for golden state”

but lamelo said it in a more polite way cuz he ain want to get hit with the belt with the big buckle 😂

If you move Wiggins then I think you have to attach the #2 pick with him to get max return (a starter). Unless they think Wiggins + Minny’s pick next year is enticing enough.
with the salary cap sure to go down
a team with cap space might want to make a move to secure talent even without assets being added.

crazy to think lamelo got a $100m deal with puma + private jet access

id imagine lonzo might have gotten a better deal if bbb didnt exist when he entered the league

crazy to think lamelo got a $100m deal with puma + private jet access

id imagine lonzo might have gotten a better deal if bbb didnt exist when he entered the league

Is that amount confirmed? Or just speculation?

PJ access might be a bit overstated as I think most people that get endorsement deals with apparel companies end up on a PJ at various points throughout their deal.

Kuzma was on the puma jet not that long ago and he stinks...

i think its confirmed at this point but the number of years unknown at the moment

as for the private jet, it sounds more like a puma thing(?) so all signed to puma has access to it but it is mentioned in the deal so while other brands like nike might provide it to some athletes, puma probably lets its athlete use it more for personal stuff too

Back
Top Bottom