smh.gif
always posting pics of getting dubs n !+%! with me
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember that big as dub thread..son was posting mad pics too
smh.gif
i was thinking about that thread today for some reason...before all the NT Ladies thread that +@#! was mad long...white dudes asking for advice and +@#!
laugh.gif
Dub thread was a classic.

just did a search and when i clicked the link kept getting an error...i wanted to read through it again
laugh.gif
getting twerked in the club
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

So I went back and did a little research and things seem to be a lot clearer now. DSK aka iLLoQuent aka LazyB aka SCuse7 aka iLLoQuent13 aka HalfwayCROOK

has a personal vendetta against me. From the looks of it SCuse7 was banned in the Boston Celtics thread Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust . Apparently there were words with NSB4 & SCuse7 and it ended up in the banishment of SCuse7. Member NaSmatic made a comment in the Boston thread thinking that I was NSB4 based on a reply he made. What's funny is out of all of the Lakers haters on nt, I was immediately accused of being someone that I am not.

I have been a member on this board for over 6 years now, the only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 FIEND while I was in banned camp. Method Man & JRose5 both know this. My question is why would I need to post under a different sn to voice an opinion I am already known for having? It doesn't make sense to a normal person, but it does make sense to some like DSK aka iLLoQuent because he has been doing it since he got to nt. Lets take a look at DSK for a moment and his multiple sn's. Noticed the comment he made to Mez One up above. He believes that people are acting as two different people online because this is the behavior he has on nt.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]DSK aka iLLoQuent - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LazyB - Yankees, Syracuse fan claiming to live in NY[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]SCuse7 - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]iLLoquent13 - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]HalfwayCROOK - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]

The bottom line is he is pissed that his SCuse7 sn was banned and he feels a personal crusade to prove that I am a member that I am not. I understand that he has beef with NSB4, but for the last time we are not the same person. I attempted to pm him when he initially made his sn request w/ the Bobby Bonilla pic. because I didn't realize he was all of the personas that I mentioned and I didn't realizes how scorned he was about getting a sn banned. He probably has more sn's as well, and would just end up posting underneath them once I proved him wrong. The funny thing about this whole ordeal is I can't recall ever having words with DSK, but I have been here for awhile now and have made a fare share of enemies with the way I come off at times.

For all of you nt detectives, do the math. I have never quoted NSB4 and agreed to anything he has said with the exception of our shared dislike for the Lakers. NSB4 constantly talks trash about the Giants and Trojans. Anyone who knows me here knows that talking trash about the Trojans is the biggest red flag.

DSK has become obsessed with me and I didn't even know this topic existed until someone linked me to it in a thread that I created.
What a #%#%%$! dummy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

This gotta be worst attempt at covering up I've seen in my years here. Who the *%!% do you think you're fooling? I'm
roll.gif
you took TWO DAYS (on New Years Eve + New Years, no less
laugh.gif
) to come up with that horse $#!*. Gump @@% $*#%$. Who's the obsessed onehere?

And to top it off, you edited it in your last post (tryna be slick again) instead of making a new post and bumpin' the thread up for everyone to see thatstupidity. You have no nuts ##*%%.
laugh.gif

I called you out THREE different times before you responded. You PM'ed me trying to get me to diffuse your exposure and not bring attention to it.

BTW I'm neither a Celtics nor a Syracuse fan, genius.
laugh.gif

Do I really need to lay it all out post by post or are you gonna cut the bull $#!* and just admit it?

I came in here to say one thing:
Us Alphas and his boys would kick it before parties and what not and son never mentioned a damn thing about NT.

I never mention NT outside of NT, either.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

So I went back and did a little research and things seem to be a lot clearer now. DSK aka iLLoQuent aka LazyB aka
SCuse7 aka iLLoQuent13 aka HalfwayCROOK

has a personal vendetta against me. From the looks of it SCuse7 was banned in the Boston Celtics thread Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust . Apparently there were words with NSB4
& SCuse7 and it ended up in the banishment of SCuse7. Member NaSmatic made a comment in the Boston thread thinking that I was NSB4 based on a reply he
made. What's funny is out of all of the Lakers haters on nt, I was immediately accused of being someone that I am not.

I have been a member on this board for over 6 years now, the only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 FIEND while I was in banned camp. Method Man &
JRose5 both know this. My question is why would I need to post under a different sn to voice an opinion I am already known for having? It doesn't make
sense to a normal person, but it does make sense to some like DSK aka iLLoQuent because he has been doing it since he got to nt. Lets take a look at DSK for a
moment and his multiple sn's. Noticed the comment he made to Mez One up above. He believes that people are acting as two different people online because
this is the behavior he has on nt.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]DSK aka iLLoQuent - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LazyB - Yankees, Syracuse fan claiming to live in NY[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]SCuse7 - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]iLLoquent13 - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]HalfwayCROOK - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]

The bottom line is he is pissed that his SCuse7 sn was banned and he feels a personal crusade to prove that I am a member that I am not. I understand that he
has beef with NSB4, but for the last time we are not the same person. I attempted to pm him when he initially made his sn request w/ the Bobby Bonilla pic.
because I didn't realize he was all of the personas that I mentioned and I didn't realizes how scorned he was about getting a sn banned. He probably
has more sn's as well, and would just end up posting underneath them once I proved him wrong. The funny thing about this whole ordeal is I can't recall
ever having words with DSK, but I have been here for awhile now and have made a fare share of enemies with the way I come off at times.

For all of you nt detectives, do the math. I have never quoted NSB4 and agreed to anything he has said with the exception of our shared dislike for the Lakers.
NSB4 constantly talks trash about the Giants and Trojans. Anyone who knows me here knows that talking trash about the Trojans is the biggest red flag.

DSK has become obsessed with me and I didn't even know this topic existed until someone linked me to it in a thread that I created.
What a #%#%%$! dummy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

This gotta be worst attempt at covering up I've seen in my years here. Who the *%!% do you think you're fooling? I'm
roll.gif
you took TWO DAYS (on New Years Eve + New Years, no less
laugh.gif
) to come up with that horse $#!*. Gump +$$ $%!$+. Who's the obsessed one here?

And to top it off, you edited it in your last post (tryna be slick again) instead of making a new post and bumpin' the thread up for everyone to see that stupidity. You have no nuts ##*%%.
laugh.gif

I called you out THREE different times before you responded. You PM'ed me trying to get me to diffuse your exposure and not bring attention to it.

BTW I'm neither a Celtics nor a Syracuse fan, genius.
laugh.gif

Do I really need to lay it all out post by post or are you gonna cut the bull $#!* and just admit it?

You can always shut him up and post the screenshot of the PM.

Why was the Mooly/Thousandaire thread locked?
My spidey senses went off in there...this fraud $$% was actin' as someone else yet again. Rell can back me up on itbut...me and him are the same person, right?
grin.gif

LimitedRetro, a screenshot wouldn't prove anything...it's just him asking me why I think they're both the same person and basically trying tosquash +%*% out over PM's. This @%+**'s been scramblin' every move...he played this +%*% out terribly. I mean, look at his first post inhere...

Ridiculous
and that was after an edit too.
laugh.gif
Dude had no clue what to say so he just left it off at that. Any other person's first reaction would havebeen to deny it or w/e...this @%+** makes a one word post after an edit and leaves. Then he thinks about it for a couple more hours and came back in here againwith his bull +%*%.

If I really gotta break it down, I will...there's easier ways to ending this though.

Why was the Mooly/Thousandaire thread locked?
My spidey senses went off in there...this fraud $$% was actin' as someone else yet again. Rell can back me up on it but...me and him are the same person, right?
grin.gif

LimitedRetro, a screenshot wouldn't prove anything...it's just him asking me why I think they're both the same person and basically trying to squash +%*% out over PM's. This @%+**'s been scramblin' every move...he played this +%*% out terribly. I mean, look at his first post in here...

Ridiculous
and that was after an edit too.
laugh.gif
Dude had no clue what to say so he just left it off at that. Any other person's first reaction would have been to deny it or w/e...this @%+** makes a one word post after an edit and leaves. Then he thinks about it for a couple more hours and came back in here again with his bull +%*%.

If I really gotta break it down, I will...there's easier ways to ending this though.
End it then and look like the fool that you are. You seriously have no life my man. I have noticed that your whole m.o. on nt is to try to solvemysteries, mysteries that mind you noboby that's mature or grown even cares about. Post the pm I sent you and lets end this today.

i dont know whats going on but from the outside looking in it just looks like a bunch of fakes trying to defend eachother

This lame DSK won't quit fb. He believes we are the same person. Have the Mods do a check to shut this clown up.

I have no life.........................yet you're the one who spent your New Years getting your "detective" on and coming out looking foolish ashell. $*%@ outta here...this my first time on the board in a week...you were over there contemplating what to do next after I lifted up your skirt, smart guy.

I'm not solving any damn mysteries...I've just been right on a whole bunch of fraud %*% %$+#+@ like yourself.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

This lame DSK won't quit fb. He believes we are the same person. Have the Mods do a check to shut this clown up.
I am saying.

I just sent a msg to JRose5.

Lazy B putting everyone out there
laugh.gif
. People need to stay true tothemselves on the internet.

I have no life.........................yet you're the one who spent your New Years getting your "detective" on and coming out looking foolish as hell. $*%@ outta here...this my first time on the board in a week...you were over there contemplating what to do next after I lifted up your skirt, smart guy.

I'm not solving any damn mysteries...I've just been right on a whole bunch of fraud %*% %$+#+@ like yourself.

So what are you going to do when an Admin comes in here and proves you wrong? I am a grown man DSK, nt is something that I don't revolve my life around.Apparently this message board is something you take very serious. Like mentioned before I can't recall sharing any words with you in the past, but it'sobvious you're motivated to start something.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I don't think Lazy B/DSK are the same person. Are they?

We just just have the Admins do an ip check on all of those names I mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom