The Habit > In N Out

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Whataburger >>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______

a1e35c07ee9540211a6b51068f303d547d6a969.jpg

please get out of texas and go somewhere that has real burgers,
whataburger is ok, ive never been to in n out but all my west coast ppl tell me about it.

whats on those fries?? i see ppl postm all the time and im like
eek.gif
that would be the special spread (thousand island) on top of grilled onions and cheese

Damn, that's a hard one. Nations is pretty damned good. IN-N-OUT is consistent but can become redundant. The habit is aright, their salads are pretty good,haven't tried their sandwiches... and I've never had sonics but i hear it's not all that.. only the deserts are banging. But I think the bestburger I had was this burger shack place in LA... I swear they had put a whole half of a tomato in that mug!!

Originally Posted by vctry20

whataburger is ok, ive never been to in n out but all my west coast ppl tell me about it.

eek.gif
that would be the special spread and grilled onions
...you can also put cheese and a beef pattie over it. Customizing/Secret menu FTW. Nation's is still better though.

Originally Posted by vctry20

eek.gif
that would be the special spread (thousand island) on top of grilled onions and cheese

word, damn i mgiht have to make myself some poorman animal fries, no chilli?? just cheese?
theres no places like that here in tx
eyes.gif
theres freddys frozen custard, iheard they got some alright stuff, never tried it, anyone here??

NT hypes up In N Out too much..It's good but NT makes it seem like they have the best burgers on earth...

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

fat burger >>> any burger
Talk about hype, they season the patties well but other than that, this place is nothing special. Nation's is way better.

No way. In-N-Out all teh way.
I need to try out Sonics in my lifetime.
I've heard great things and the line seems to be always long.

Originally Posted by RFX45

No way. In-N-Out all teh way.
I need to try out Sonics in my lifetime.
I've heard great things and the line seems to be always long.
In N Out is better than Sonic's, when I went to Dallas I tried it, the burgers were all right.

Nothing tops In N Out.

NOTHING.

I'm going to get some right now, just because this thread has outraged me so.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Nothing tops In N Out.

NOTHING.

Actually, Burgers and Brew > Habit+In N Out

sonic is ok, good variety of food,
and ya ive heard bout the secret menu at in n out.
hmm im kinda hungry now

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Nothing tops In N Out.

NOTHING.

Actually, Burgers and Brew > Habit+In N Out
must be a davis student.
pimp.gif

but yea, comparing B+B to habit and in-n-out is like apples to oranges. B+B is a sit-down restaurant, the other two are fast food.

In N Out sucks. I was just in SoCal for a week and it doesn't compare to the comparable burger joint in Seattle (D ick's). I don't care what yousay about the secret menu or anything, there is no way In N Out compares. Burger was bland and the fries were some of the worst I've ever eaten.

Inn and Out is so overrated. If you live in the bay area or coming to the bay area. Hit up this little joint called the SmokeHouse in Berkeley on Telegraph.There cheeseburgers and chilicheese fries speak for themselves.

The only things that the Habit has that's better than In-N-Out are the shakes and ranch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Inn and Out is so overrated. If you live in the bay area or coming to the bay area. Hit up this little joint called the SmokeHouse in Berkeley on Telegraph. There cheeseburgers and chilicheese fries speak for themselves.
Hmmm...I'm there often and I've never heard of this place, where is it near (Blondie's, Rasputin, Amoeba)?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Inn and Out is so overrated. If you live in the bay area or coming to the bay area. Hit up this little joint called the SmokeHouse in Berkeley on Telegraph. There cheeseburgers and chilicheese fries speak for themselves.
Hmmm...I'm there often and I've never heard of this place, where is it near (Blondie's, Rasputin, Amoeba)?
that +*@+ waaaaay past those places, its located past ashby like if you going to the norf.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

that +*@+ waaaaay past those places, its located past ashby like if you going to the norf.
Oh ok, so it must be near the hospital then. I'ma check it out this place out next week.
grin.gif

you have no pics from "The Habit" and you say its better than InNOUT!?!?!? FAILLL

Originally Posted by 22stylez

you have no pics from "The Habit" and you say its better than InNOUT!?!?!? FAILLL
So pictures determine whether something tastes better? In N Out blows. I've had burgers from countless different drive-ins that would beconsidered in the same class and In N Out is probably the worst of all of them. Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Californiansare just high all the time, because that's the only way you could actually enjoy In N Out.

Back
Top Bottom