The hype got to me

Yeah no one knew who Renner was before this role. Needless to say, he'll be getting more opportunities now.

It was very good. I did not think it would/should win Best Picture though

and Up in the Air was a great movie

I loved it.
grin.gif

It was pretty good

had my heart pumpin a couple times

not the best but it was in my top favorites for this year

What are you talking about???

That movie SUCKED big time.

The soldiers' uniforms in the movie..wasn't even what they wore in 2004. (when the movie takes place)

You really think only 3 soldiers always go out alone? Of course not.

The sniper scene? ROFL. They roll up on some british dudes, who don't even attempt to identify themselves. One british dude just starts spraying and praying into the desert once they get shot at. They then get into a standoff with the iraqis for a whole day while never being shot at even though the iraqis(they had a awp/scout!!!) had AMPLE time to shoot at them(they were even in the open!!!) Then they get too tired and decide that the whole thing is taking too long and just leaves. @!$??? Who could forget about the "artistic" shell casing dropping scene. LOL. relevance?

Same thing with the failed bomber who just walks past the main character, stares at each other, drops the battery, and then leaves. @!$?

The main character leaves the compound..and gets into no trouble at all? DVD vendors right next to the base? LOL.

How did the suicide bomber get into the green zone? There's MULTIPLE check points outside before you can even get close. Finally, the explosives team don't don't investigate bombings. LOL they just blow up theexplosives. They don't even disarm them unless a lot of people are gonna die.

They then leave alone into the city to find out who the bomber is? (they don't even do that in real life) One of them gets shot. and the main character isn't even disciplined? ROFL

Movie was so unrealistic and stupid.

Back
Top Bottom