The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFCE Trash talk >>

Last edited:
That's Nasty
. His Wifey prob makes him wear this [emoji]128567[/emoji] to prevent him from doing it again

Last edited:
Took adderall once and I was focused as all hell studying overnight :lol: .

so clutch in those hail mary all night study sessions

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] It really helps you focus?

to study it def did, I used to get notes from the smart kids than cram like a mofo the night before an exam

Stillin this just made me think of something. Have you ever heard of the drinking game called "chesties"?

One time I was with some dudes from Pennsylvania who said it was big there with the drinking games and they taught us.

hmm I have not but I will look it up, outside the Philly area, PA can be a bit like Kentucky

Understatement... :lol:

Picked up my dog from central PA earlier this year, and I was shook driving through that part of the state. If you've ever seen the movie "Out of the Furnace," that's what the entire region looked like.

Understatement... :lol:

Picked up my dog from central PA earlier this year, and I was shook driving through that part of the state. If you've ever seen the movie "Out of the Furnace," that's what the entire region looked like.

You aren't kidding, once I would leave to go home from school, driving through it I'd think to myself "people actually live out here"

Leaving the Philly area the first time for school was culture shock to me

Aiight so waiting for my case to be called currently.

Suing the parking lot down by the South Street Seaport that curbed the hell out of my rim.

Offered me only 200 bucks when I was asking to be reimbursed for the rim replacement. Their smug ***** think they can offer what they want.

I want the money I spent out of pocket. Nothing more or less.

Said I can get the rim fixed. For what so it doesnt match the other 3? Hell no. Especially not on a 3 month old (at the time) vehicle.

Wish me luck bros

Aiight so waiting for my case to be called currently.

Suing the parking lot down by the South Street Seaport that curbed the hell out of my rim.

Offered me only 200 bucks when I was asking to be reimbursed for the rim replacement. Their smug ***** think they can offer what they want.

I want the money I spent out of pocket. Nothing more or less.

Said I can get the rim fixed. For what so it doesnt match the other 3? Hell no. Especially not on a 3 month old (at the time) vehicle.

Wish me luck bros

Is it valet or something?

Won my case. Got all the money I asked for. :smile:

Lawyer didnt want to go in front of an arbitrator. Just settled.

I asked why did they send you down here if you were going to give the cash I asked for anyways?

He said, most people dont come down to sue and in your case the evidence was stacked against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom