The iPhone Really Does Do Everything. Sorry If I'm Late.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

takes 2 long for my patients

You're a doctor?  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no praise to the software developer? not like it's an iphone feature. this can probably be ported to any phone OS if they wanted to.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

that lag is ok. how many times you been eating out or at the mall and you forgot if you locked your car? or if someone needs something in your trunk and you're far away to hand the keys? or want to warm up your car in the winter while you're still inside your house. this is sick
pimp.gif
maybe if i had a ferrari.
laugh.gif

yeah that'd be the main reason i would get something like that, but then again $400?
eyes.gif
better off just hoping i locked my car...

until the iphone has an app that transforms it into a self cleaning fleshlight, ill stick with my palm pre

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

it's an app? isn't there a jailbreak app to get apps for free?
nerd.gif

even if u get the app for free u still gonna need to get the software installed in your car.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

that lag is ok. how many times you been eating out or at the mall and you forgot if you locked your car? or if someone needs something in your trunk and you're far away to hand the keys? or want to warm up your car in the winter while you're still inside your house. this is sick
pimp.gif
maybe if i had a ferrari.
laugh.gif
Im pretty sure this doesn't have unlimited range. I have a viper alarm and it saids up to a mile, which is BS. Maybe 2-3 blocks TOPS.

$400 isn't that bad if it comes with the remote to.

Nothing sick or new about this. The technology has been around for years only they adapted it to a app on an iPhone. The older units worked like a cell phone where you called the car and through prompts were able to do different functions including starting the car.

Nothing sick or new about this. The technology has been around for years only they adapted it to a app on an iPhone. The older units worked like a cell phone where you called the car and through prompts were able to do different functions including starting the car.

i don't mean to threadjack but
pimp.gif

saw this on gizmodo. good music made from just iphone instrument apps. cute girl too

Iphone is WAY overrated to me................esp since they want a strangle hold on apps.............I see people trying to text on their iphones all the time...literally have to type with your fingertip, dont see the sense in having a $500 phone and you could barely type on it, im pretty sure they have a "better keyboard" app but whatever......

Droid FTW

Back
Top Bottom