The iPhone Really Does Do Everything. Sorry If I'm Late.

soggymayo

Banned
Joined Mar 6, 2010
Pretty neat
Technology is amazing. $400 for it? Maybe I'd buy it if I had a nice car like that.

Joined Nov 25, 2005

Would be pretty useful for those times when I don't remember if I locked the car or not.

Lakersfan1 wrote:[hr][/hr]400 dollars to do what the key chain u get with the car does. Or is there more to it?

Yeah, but your keychain doesn't work all the way from Australia. 

Joined Oct 7, 2007
Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

400 dollars to do what the key chain u get with the car does. Or is there more to it?
 if an HTC or a Nokia did it, this would be praised as another reason why they are better than the iphone. 
just add this to the list of things that you don't need to have on a mobile phone, but companies will do simply for the "wows" and the "lulz".

Joined Nov 28, 2008
Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Would be pretty useful for those times when I don't remember if I locked the car or not.

Lakersfan1 wrote:[hr][/hr]400 dollars to do what the key chain u get with the car does. Or is there more to it?

Yeah, but your keychain doesn't work all the way from Australia. 

Joined Apr 17, 2005
pretty sick... im not surprised tho... since viper already has regular remote starts... and those use some kind of frequency too... so i dont think it would be that hard to change it into a bluetooth signal

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Originally Posted by soggymayo

The iPhone Really Does Do Everything. 
Being able to start your car with your iPhone.......pretty cool.
Not being able to make a call with your iPhone because At&t has the worst signal of any carrier........not so cool.

Joined Jun 15, 2006
that lag is ok. how many times you been eating out or at the mall and you forgot if you locked your car? or if someone needs something in your trunk and you're far away to hand the keys? or want to warm up your car in the winter while you're still inside your house. this is sick
maybe if i had a ferrari.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now