"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Jordan was a right hand bandit who was a world class athlete in a league full of plumbers , he then got to play on the most loaded team with another Top 5 player.

Swap out Jordan for any athletic 6’6-6’7 two way wing in todays NBA you win the same rings. Jaylen Brown, Demar Derozan, it honestly doesn’t matter lol

The only advantage of Lebron is his longevity.
Plus height. Incredible athleticism. Can play the 1-5. A great facilitator a la Magic. For having zero touch, he’s developed into a decent shooter.

I’m a student of the game not the hate and ridiculous takes being perpetuated in this thread.

ChatGPT give me the cringiest and craziest take on Michael Jordan. WashedKing “blah, blah, blah.”

Plus height. Incredible athleticism. Can play the 1-5. A great facilitator a la Magic. For having zero touch, he’s developed into a decent shooter.

I’m a student of the game not the hate and ridiculous takes being perpetuated in this thread.

ChatGPT give me the cringiest and craziest take on Michael Jordan. WashedKing “blah, blah, blah.”
I would say he could play 3 positions decently. and 1 position dominantly. so 4 positions in total. however, playing on those other positions doesn't make him extremely effective or his forte. also, it depends on the quality of the opponent. I'm leaving the 5 alone considering it would be extremely challenging to play or defend against someone like Jokic, Shaq, Dream, or any elite centers. basing from his play style, he'd be most effective as a 3 or wing both offensively and defensively. it's all about matchups.

The only advantage of Lebron is his longevity.

This is intellectually dishonest.

Lebron has literally scored more points, more efficiently, better rebounder, better playmaker, more versatile defender. While doing it longer.

The numbers and film is not supporting anything in MJ’s favor except free throws.

Chase down blocks is not being an effective defender :rofl:

Melo had years where his defensive metrics were better than bron during their prime years. That should tell you everything about brons defense.

Back
Top Bottom