The Major League Baseball Post

Wainwright's low 70s hook and high 80s slider.
alien.gif

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=8192709

Michael Bourn? 
laugh.gif

Thanks, Bobby.
pimp.gif

Oswalt requests a trade fromt he Astros. Dont blame house, and i expect the Astros to move as much they can this year. I want a new front office mostly. Lets see how they handle this and the draft first.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Bryce Harper, 6-6 4HR's in game 2 of a double header today.
and he hit for the cycle on Friday. silliness. knowing that he's going to be a Washington National is pretty awesome.
pimp.gif

(i realize nothing is a given when Boras is involved, but if the Nats can sign Strasburg, i'm confident they can get a deal done with Harper)

why couldnt this dude go in the draft next year like he should have. Astros could have the top pick
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

why couldnt this dude go in the draft next year like he should have. Astros could have the top pick
smh.gif
laugh.gif
And they probably would've passed on him because they just drafted Castro.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^I don't see why not? At this point in his career, it seems like a good move for him. The Nats are on the rise, the 'Stros are in the cellar.

Roy Oswalt wants to leave Houston because he wants to win. Going to a team "on the rise" is not the same as going to a contender.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If he wants to pitch for a championship contender in the next two seasons, I'd say there are better destinations, no?

Probably about half the league.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

smh.gif
laugh.gif
And they probably would've passed on him because they just drafted Castro.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that or they wouldnt have signed him. Thats something we would do with a draft pick
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I know he's still Carlos Silva, but where are those dudes tellin me the Cubs were robbed moving Bradley for this fat guy??? 
laugh.gif
  Silva done more in 2 months then Milton done in 2 years. 

Oswalt, Stausburg, Livan, ....... could be worse.  I wouldn't mind seeing it. 

Speaking of Strasburg, the Nationals come to Cleveland June 11th-13th...

Know who should be playing for the Indians by then?

And speaking of Oswalt and Strasburg, Steve Phillips said he would trade Strasburg for Oswalt.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that juggernaut Phillips was %%#@!@+ around with must have given him brain damage, he's been extra stupid for the last few months.

Twins have some interest in Oswalt. That would be a nice rotation come playoff time. If they make it that is.

Back
Top Bottom