The Major League Baseball Post

laugh.gif
I'm reading it all slowly but surely, just got in to the B players.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Giants don't need him.

Nope.  We need a leadoff hitter, a two hitter, a three hitter, a cleanup hitter, a five hitter, and a six hitter.....not Roy Oswalt.  Knowing Brian Sabean, he has already made numerous phone calls to the Stros for Roy.

Originally Posted by dland24

Giants don't need him.

Nope.  We need a leadoff hitter, a two hitter, a three hitter, a cleanup hitter, a five hitter, and a six hitter.....not Roy Oswalt.  Knowing Brian Sabean, he has already made numerous phone calls to the Stros for Roy.
Jonathan Sanchez for Fernando Martinez and Daniel Murphy. You in?

Originally Posted by dland24

Giants don't need him.

Should've  done  the Holliday  for  Sanchez  trade last year
frown.gif

Giants need to dangle Molina to either Boston or Seattle and bring up Buster Posey.

laugh.gif
been repeating this for a few weeks now.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Giants need to dangle Molina to either Boston or Seattle Texas and bring up Buster Posey.

laugh.gif
been repeating this for a few weeks now.

roll.gif

Joe West called Mark Buehrle for a balk in the second inning; Ozzie gets ejected.

Joe West calls Mark Buehrle for a balk in the third inning; he flips his glove off and gets ejected.

Hawk is UPSET.

Watching Michael Young play chase ground balls makes me want to pluck my eyes up with a spoon...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Ozzie is a funny guy.

Damn, outside of Josh Johnson, our pitching is so bad. Good lord.

Randy Wells' "outing" today:

[table][tr][td]- F. Lopez singled to center [/td] [/tr][tr][td] - R. Ludwick doubled to shallow left, F. Lopez to third [/td] [/tr][tr][td] - A. Pujols singled to center, F. Lopez and R. Ludwick scored [/td] [/tr][tr][td] - M. Holliday singled to shallow right, A. Pujols to third [/td] [/tr][tr][td] - C. Rasmus singled to right, A. Pujols scored, M. Holliday to second [/td] [/tr][tr][td] - Y. Molina doubled to shallow right, M. Holliday and C. Rasmus scored [/td] [/tr][tr][td] - J. Russell relieved R. Wells[/td][/tr][/table]

Anyone check out the Stars and Stripes hats this year? They are gonna be white... I really like them...Way better then the red ones last year
pMLB2-7426297dt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom