"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Tax return = your money so what does it matter?

Response aimed at me? If so, the answer is that it doesn't matter how people spend their own money. The only thing that matters is that there are people in the forums spewing inaccorect information and aren't held accountable.

I treat every release that I really want as limited. The ones I kinda want as general. So the effort is related to each category.

Yet there are ones who are new to the shoe game asking for information and getting mislead. It just grinds my gears! Someone think of the little people.

If not aimed at me, ignore rant.

Wasn't aimed at you. I've seen the whole salty tax refund comments all today. It's like.... Why does it matter, you know?

Just checked craigslist. Multiple pictures of guys with 8 pairs and lots of FSRs. Resellers scooped up this release. I guess because of the black ovo demand, they figured these would also have similar appeal.

I feel the same way brother hopefully they fall flat on their face tho once ppl get their shipments in.

I just hope all the people who became air jordan fans today  take time off for the French blues 
laugh.gif

i was at work (construction) in a different city 20mims away from my local mall
where i won 2 raffles ,, drove to my city copped both pairs, and drove back
during brake ,, 11:20--12:30.,,- F'it ,, i said i went to in N out and there was
a long line like always lol

View media item 1930532

for those that have these are they more like og built where they have thicker leather and are heavier with a firmer zoom feel or are they more like the early retro where its lighter with a thinner leather more flexible midsole and more responsive zoom?
Think most recent taxi/nubuck/playoffs/obsidian/cg 12 releases in terms of comfortability, decent at best. Where 12s were always the best comfort prior '08. The masters are kinda stiff, leather(if u can call it that) is thin, heel cushions no different from the last 2013-2012 retros, however leather used on 2012-2013 is better than the Master 12s leather.

Last edited:
Call up Eastbay or Footlocker on Monday morning to see if you can place a phone order.

Eastbay CS # 1-800-826-2205 item number 30690013

Footlocker CS # 1-800-991-6815 item number 30690013

They'd restock that quick on these? I'm in toronto and missed out on these too, hoping for a restock but idk if it'd happen. I'm relatively new to Jordans (and sneakers in general).

They'd restock that quick on these? I'm in toronto and missed out on these too, hoping for a restock but idk if it'd happen. I'm relatively new to Jordans (and sneakers in general).

Not a restock, but cancelled orders that become available.

Call up Eastbay or Footlocker on Monday morning to see if you can place a phone order.

Eastbay CS # 1-800-826-2205 item number 30690013

Footlocker CS # 1-800-991-6815 item number 30690013

This, they always come through

Back
Top Bottom