"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Yeah, it's a win win in my eyes 
laugh.gif

Got worried since my snkrs order still said in progress so called eastbay to try and catch a pair and they said their -2 inventory waiting for payment confirmation. Called nike after to check my order and guy said I was one of the lucky ones who's pair didn't get delayed or cancelled so there's still hope,

Last edited:
Got worried since my snkrs order still said in progress so called eastbay to try and catch a pair and they said their -2 inventory waiting for payment confirmation. Called nike after to check my order and guy said I was one of the lucky ones who's pair didn't get delayed or cancelled so there's still hope,
they said my order should be picked up tomorrow if not im sol what sz were u lookn for?

Last edited:
Just got that good ol NDC cancellation too.

But sheeeet, I'll take a locked down pair of French Blues and that discount.

Tbh, I anticipate demand for the FBs to be even higher.

Last edited:

Tbh, I anticipate demand for the FBs to be even worse.

Why's size ? And did your status ever changed to preparing to ship ?

Tbh, I anticipate demand for the FBs to be even worse.
I would Tuck that 20% under your belt, and wait for something worth dropping it on

not French Blues

Tbh, I anticipate demand for the FBs to be even higher.
Not sure how it could possibly be worse - maybe the same, but to be a site crasher on all sites except one and then that one to be the manufacturer and for them to cancel orders directly to them due to overselling.....all within the first hour of release and it's completely sold out........not sure how it can be worse.

I'm salty.

Does that 20% have an expiration date on it?Is it only for the French Blues? 
nerd.gif
 If it does......Any of ya who aren't gonna use on the French Blues...don't stop yourself from leaving it in my PMs 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed get something thats outrageously priced, a rare release when that 20% will go a little further.. 
Problem is, at least for the 20% discount I got, that it expires in August of this year.  Pretty small timeframe considering the BS cancellation.  Should never expire.

Back
Top Bottom