"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Phone order bots, the next big thing
laugh.gif
oh wait...
Auto Reply:

CS: Welcome to eastbay,  how can i help you?

BOT: Can I Check Availability on a Product? (robot voice)

CS: Sure,  do you have the number?

BOT: 30690013

i got an email saying my shipement was delayed til 3/10 from the SNKRS app, an hour later it got shipped. there is still hope people

ANOTHER ONE!

Just thur EB for a 9.5

They had a size 12 but went to order n OOS

she found a 9.5 and Bought it!

KEEP TRYING!
devil.gif

i got an email saying my shipement was delayed til 3/10 from the SNKRS app, an hour later it got shipped. there is still hope people

I called Nike and they told me my pair wasn't canceled like a few others the rep was a woman very nice she took about to 2mins to check and confirmed for me that the delay in shipping means it will ship tomorrow 3/3/16 and I should get it by Saturday best case scenario or Monday

yep. I had to clear my browsing history. No problems now.
Nah. The footlocker sites low key banned my Comcast ip address. I cleared out everything on my Chrome browser (both desktop and mobile). I can't go on the site when I use my Comcast wifi, but I can when I use my phone's mobile hotspot.  I read that people who used bots have had their ip's banned from the footlocker sites. Not sure how true that is, but regardless, I never used a damn sneaker bot in my life. In fact, I can't stand it when people use them.  So I guess I'll be using my phone to purchase things from Eastbay from now on or at least til I get a new ip from Comcast.

EDIT: Same thing happens when I use Firefox. Yeah, they low key banned the Comcast ip.

Last edited:

Why get a shoe that's not your size?
Should leave it for somebody who actually wears that size
Can someone answer this guy for me... 
nthat.gif
most likely gonna try to size swap right? im thinking u rather have a pair not in your size and have a chance to get your size with a swap in the future, rather than not get any pair and not have any chance to secure yours in the future? that or gonna resell and try to use that bread to buy resell for your size.

i for one never done that before. most ive done is go half a size or a size up or down if i couldnt find my size....but nothing more than that.

Last edited:
Guys how does ebay work exactly?
I bought a pair on there on 27th.
Eta says march 9, but i dont think there has been a shipping confirmation yet.
Will i get an email from the seller or ebay or ?

Guys how does ebay work exactly?
I bought a pair on there on 27th.
Eta says march 9, but i dont think there has been a shipping confirmation yet.
Will i get an email from the seller or ebay or ?

ebay or eastbay?

Last edited:
Got through .. lady checked eastbay stock and no sizes .. checked ftl and they had two size 10s .. got a size 10 .. now i just need to swap for my size 8-9 or sell and buy my size .. was my 8th or 9th time calling .. good luck to everyone

Back
Top Bottom