The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Bruhhhh.. I was more hype for that than 197 
sick.gif

One of he fights I was really looking forward too :smh:. I wonder if they find a replacement for Khabib this late

Show I've never seen before called UFC Breakdown on FS1 right now.

Nice to the the Outlaw Dan Hardy still getting bread in the fight game.

Dan is great on commentary and as an analyst for the last event on fs1. They need to give him more work. I also don't doubt he can knock diego out right now if he wanted.

Looks like cowboy gonna take the khabib fight.

He said his only condition is that if his Patrick cote fight is still on. That's why I ******* love the dude man :pimp:

I saw rda tweeted he'd take the fight but he won't be ready until July. The khabib tweeted back that he was a fake champion.

So ufc 200 should end with aldo/frankie cuz it's a title fight right?? So after Mcgregor gets 2nd straight loss to same guy he then can go back to the locker room and watch them fight over "his" belt. And u know damn well whoever wins will be calling him out after. Feel bad for these 145 guys

So ufc 200 should end with aldo/frankie cuz it's a title fight right?? So after Mcgregor gets 2nd straight loss to same guy he then can go back to the locker room and watch them fight over "his" belt. And u know damn well whoever wins will be calling him out after. Feel bad for these 145 guys
Almost 100% positive Conor/Nate is the main event.

Interdasting.. does that mean Honda and Holly finna go at it 
nerd.gif

Glad Cowboy is staying in the fight.. I need to see how Khabib will look after such a long layoff

Khabib trolling lol
Ronda holm prob gonna be at msg
Weidman rockhold 2 gonna b liiiiiiit got a feeling Weidman gets it done this time

Where yall seeing cowboy khabib confirmed? I thought they moved Ferguson khabib to may 29

Last edited:
Got a feeling Nunes gonna light up Miesha.

She moves like a dude. Too athletic for my girl imo.

I was gonna say nunes is really athletic. She's quick and has power. Miesha bae is going to take a lot of damage in that fight. She probably needs to land a big punch again like she did with jessica eye.

The people in the comment section of mmajunkie are such douches for hating on Miesha bae. Making up nonsense like she only uses people when she needs them and that she ducks tough fights. She's fought everybody and never ducked anyone. Not her fault that holly has been blacklisted by the ufc like they all claim she was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom