The most inspirational player on your team?

everysingletime

formerly amel223
I know what you guys think...but it is not Rose. 

He's my favorite player yes, but he's far too talented and too much of a star for me to ever relate to him.

For me it gotta be this man.

I've watched him shuffled in and out of the rotation all year and he consistently brings it every time.  He can be playing great one game.  Then not play again for two weeks and when a big gets hurt he comes in and does immediate work. 

I've seen him not play for the first 40 something minutes of a game but when something happens and his number is called he brings it whether its a spot up j or a rebound or defense.

Coming from organized basketball I know how hard it is to play consistently when you get inconsistent minutes or get your bearings on a game when you're shoved into a game cold so late. 

Moreover, I'm amazed by how he can stay in sync with teammates he hasn't played with for a couple games or a week or more like he hasn't stopped playing with them. 

And then I look at Joakim Noah and he gets out of sync with everybody so fast even after a 2 week layoff. 

It's just amazing. 

It's just a shame when Noah starts playing better and gets to 100 percent Thomas will fall out of the rotation again.  When we have all our bigs, Thomas is the odd man out in our rotation of 4 bigs.  But I know if something happens, my dude's ready to step back in again no problem
pimp.gif

I swear if I could've done my youth all over again I would've had a different attitude about my playing time. 

This guy and Grant Hill are the ultimate professionals.  It's not a coincidence they're still in the nba at their age. 

I know what you guys think...but it is not Rose. 

He's my favorite player yes, but he's far too talented and too much of a star for me to ever relate to him.

For me it gotta be this man.

I've watched him shuffled in and out of the rotation all year and he consistently brings it every time.  He can be playing great one game.  Then not play again for two weeks and when a big gets hurt he comes in and does immediate work. 

I've seen him not play for the first 40 something minutes of a game but when something happens and his number is called he brings it whether its a spot up j or a rebound or defense.

Coming from organized basketball I know how hard it is to play consistently when you get inconsistent minutes or get your bearings on a game when you're shoved into a game cold so late. 

Moreover, I'm amazed by how he can stay in sync with teammates he hasn't played with for a couple games or a week or more like he hasn't stopped playing with them. 

And then I look at Joakim Noah and he gets out of sync with everybody so fast even after a 2 week layoff. 

It's just amazing. 

It's just a shame when Noah starts playing better and gets to 100 percent Thomas will fall out of the rotation again.  When we have all our bigs, Thomas is the odd man out in our rotation of 4 bigs.  But I know if something happens, my dude's ready to step back in again no problem
pimp.gif

I swear if I could've done my youth all over again I would've had a different attitude about my playing time. 

This guy and Grant Hill are the ultimate professionals.  It's not a coincidence they're still in the nba at their age. 

He's the same age as his jersey number, a goon at this point in his career, and his trademark baseline jumper isn't there anymore, that's why Kurt doesn't play regularly. But, if that's what inspires you, props. Nobody on the Hawks really inspires me, maybe Etan Thomas. He seems like a good dude.

He's the same age as his jersey number, a goon at this point in his career, and his trademark baseline jumper isn't there anymore, that's why Kurt doesn't play regularly. But, if that's what inspires you, props. Nobody on the Hawks really inspires me, maybe Etan Thomas. He seems like a good dude.

Oden. No matter how many times he's hurt, he's always on the bench in a fly suit cheering on the team like a true fan should 
glasses.gif

Oden. No matter how many times he's hurt, he's always on the bench in a fly suit cheering on the team like a true fan should 
glasses.gif

Shawne Williams- Dude battled through alcoholism and a drug habit. Bounced around the league a bit and finally found a steady place on the Knicks. Dude is a major contributor.

alg_shawne_williams.jpg

Anthony Carter- If you read up on him, you'll know why. Dude used to run the streets of Atlanta was on a bad road filled with violence and poverty.

Anthony+Carter+New+York+Knicks+v+Dallas+Mavericks+KnJzxubHAdKl.jpg

Shawne Williams- Dude battled through alcoholism and a drug habit. Bounced around the league a bit and finally found a steady place on the Knicks. Dude is a major contributor.

alg_shawne_williams.jpg

Anthony Carter- If you read up on him, you'll know why. Dude used to run the streets of Atlanta was on a bad road filled with violence and poverty.

Anthony+Carter+New+York+Knicks+v+Dallas+Mavericks+KnJzxubHAdKl.jpg

Udonis Haslem.  Twice now he's taken less money to remain with the team who gave him his first shot.  Always has his teammates backs.  The definition of blue collar.  Team and winning above all.

udonis-haslem-down.png

Udonis Haslem.  Twice now he's taken less money to remain with the team who gave him his first shot.  Always has his teammates backs.  The definition of blue collar.  Team and winning above all.

udonis-haslem-down.png

Originally Posted by The Minister

deangelo hall

Please explain. From his days with the Falcons....to his VT days, he's been an +%+!%@+. I got stories about this dude. Pleaseeeee explain.

Back
Top Bottom