[:: The Motivation Thread... Vol. No More Excuses ::]

Post what motivates you. This could be used to help motivate other NT'ers who are feeling complacent, lazy, or unmotivated.

We all have to grow up and be independentat some points in our lives, but sometimes we could all use a little push to get ourselves going.

It could be a song, a picture, a movie, a book, a quote... anything that is motivating, post it.

You never know who it might help.
happy.gif

Here's something to get things going:

Oscar-Pistorius-3-186x300.jpg

Oscar Pictorius. Whether you agree on if he should be allowed to participate in the olympics or not, it doesn't take away from the fact that this man right here isn't sitting in the corner of his room crying over his misfortune. He got up, worked his +%# of, and is making something out of his life. It really does motivate me. Sometimes when I'm lazy from going to the gym, i search for situations like these and they get me going. If he can get his +%# out onto the track everyday with no legs, why cant you?

Here is also another video that motivates me, some may have already seen it but maybe some of you havent.

Speaks for itself.
pimp.gif

Hope we can keep this thread going...times are tough out there. We could all use a little boost.
smokin.gif

we already have a long-running motivational quotes thread, you can go ahead and throw that in there. lock this up mods.

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

we already have a long-running motivational quotes thread, you can go ahead and throw that in there. lock this up mods.

So instead of continuing the positivity you took the time out of your day toCome in here, criticize, be a negative nancy and act like you are NT police, sniffing out threads that you believe need to be locked? Okay bro... If it makes your life better than go ahead and try to rain on my parade. Glad I could help.

Self revelation that I've been wasting a lot of my God given talent and that I owe it to myself to try my hardest to accomplish my goals and succeed.

In the past few months I've made it a habit to workout consistently, I've found a new job, I've taken the gmat, and I'm currently studying for a test that will hopefully open more doors for myself.

Feels good to be competitive and finish what you've set out to accomplish.
I really love that nike quote posted in the other thread, "yesterday you said tomorrow." I even printed it out so I can look at it whenever I feel like not doing something.
And the list Ricky409 made helps too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

So instead of continuing the positivity you took the time out of your day toCome in here, criticize, be a negative nancy and act like you are NT police, sniffing out threads that you believe need to be locked? Okay bro... If it makes your life better than go ahead and try to rain on my parade. Glad I could help.

get some thicker skin.

Roberto Duran.

He was born in the slums of El Chorrillo, Panama.

Raised only by his mother, started boxing at age 8 making his debut when he was 16.

The guy reigns at LW for 8 years, moves up in weight beats Sugar Ray Leonard when they were at their best, then goes 15 rounds with Hagler, (something The Hitman couldn't do) the only opponent who did during Haglers MW reign mind you.

Then beats Barkley at 160 who had knocked Hearns cold the fight before, even knocking the guy down!

Couldn't think of another natural LW who could the same.

Not that big of a Mayweather fan but respect the hell out of his work ethic. Always watch this when I want to get motivated.

^Love that one. The message is sick. "If you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, you will succeed." 
pimp.gif

Love the mayweather video too. Keep it up guys, i'll try to post something motivating everyday. Im going to need a thread like this, got a lot of rough weeks coming up with family issues...

Leading the race in the final lap, runner Heather Dorniden falls but gets up - and wins. This is amazing; it gave me chills.

FF to 1:10

[h1]
“There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
[/h1]

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. - Wanye Dyer

Lets start this thread back up!!

Back
Top Bottom