The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Dr. D ick Gregory and Steve Cokely Vol. Wooow

Everybody want to be the king til shots ring-a-ling
Then you layin on the balcony with holes in your dreams

Or you Malcolm Xed out getting distracted by screams
Everybody get your hands off my jeans
Everybody look at you strange, say you changed
Uh, like you work that hard to stay the same
Uh, game stays the same, the names change
So it's best for those to not overdose on being famous
Most kings get driven so insane
That they try to hit the same vein that Kurt Cobain did

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Marv Machamp wrote:

"And it hurts to see these companies be stealing the life
And I love to give my blood sweat and tears to the mic
So y'all copped the LPs and y'all fiends got dealt
I'm Jesse Jackson on the balcony where King got killed"

Was the first thing I thought of
laugh.gif

I thought about that too, and got a deeper understanding of the line.............

anyways...

On page 438 of the paperback copy of the Malcolm X autobiography in the Epilogue, Malcolm "says" this to Alex Haley in "digression".

"But, you know, I'm going to tell you something, brother- the more i keep thinking about this thing, the things that have been happening lately, I'm not all that sure it's the Muslims. I know what they can do, and what they can't and they cant do some of the stuff recently going on. Now, I'm going to tell you the more I keep thinking about what happened to me in France, I think I'm going to quit saying it's the Muslims."

What verse is that?

What exactly do you think Malcolm was referring to? The Bureaus?

Its Nas on Last Call off Late Registration.

The answer is in the NOI doctorine, and whom the leader is today....

actually Malcolm puts it in black and white for you with in the book
Louis X? preacher of NOI, Boston temple, 32 degree?

"Man is GOD"

Luke 17:20-21
[sup][sup][sup][sup]20[/sup]And[/sup][/sup][/sup] when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
[sup][sup][sup][sup]21[/sup]Neither[/sup][/sup][/sup] shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Haven't seen it in a while but the The Green Mile will def get a 2nd look tomorrow....

"They playin wit me fam"

Talking about answers in plain sight.

AND THE DISCIPLES CAME, AND SAID UNTO HIM, WHY SPEAKEST THOU UNTO THEM IN PARABLES? HE ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, BECAUSE IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BUT TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN. THEREFORE SPEAK I TO THEM IN PARABLES: BECAUSE THEY SEEING SEE NOT (they think they understand, but they do not); AND HEARING THEY HEAR NOT (they hear and think they perceive, but they do not), NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND. FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART IS WAXED GROSS (or become calloused), AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING, AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;

green-stats-power-of-5percent.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

AND THE DISCIPLES CAME, AND SAID UNTO HIM, WHY SPEAKEST THOU UNTO THEM IN PARABLES? HE ANSWERED AND SAID UNTO THEM, BECAUSE IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BUT TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN. THEREFORE SPEAK I TO THEM IN PARABLES: BECAUSE THEY SEEING SEE NOT (they think they understand, but they do not); AND HEARING THEY HEAR NOT (they hear and think they perceive, but they do not), NEITHER DO THEY UNDERSTAND. FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART IS WAXED GROSS (or become calloused), AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING, AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
green-stats-power-of-5percent.jpg

Exactly
pimp.gif

So goes the saying of false prophets.

And ppl talk down on the Bible.
smh.gif

wow this is getting interesting. I gotta post this so I can come back and view this later. seems like I have to rewatch the green mile and then reread theMalcolm X autobiography.

The amount of subliminals in this world just amazes me more and more every day. And unfortunately most will never take notice to these subliminals. I wouldlove to start a website or a Blog with a few NT's just discussing or analyzing some of the major films, adds, music coming out these days. This subliminalmarketing of ideas is just so interesting

Mr Kuter wrote:

gangsta207therevolution wrote:

Marv Machamp wrote:

laugh.gif

I thought about that too, and got a deeper understanding of the line.............

anyways...

On page 438 of the paperback copy of the Malcolm X autobiography in the Epilogue, Malcolm "says" this to Alex Haley in "digression".

"But, you know, I'm going to tell you something, brother- the more i keep thinking about this thing, the things that have been happening lately, I'm not all that sure it's the Muslims. I know what they can do, and what they can't and they cant do some of the stuff recently going on. Now, I'm going to tell you the more I keep thinking about what happened to me in France, I think I'm going to quit saying it's the Muslims."

What verse is that?

"Man is GOD"

Just looked up some things cuz I was still confused as to what you were talking about. http://www.dailygrail.com/node/5772 found that site and it helped me understand a bit more about the NOI. And howthey found originally about the founding father, Allah in the flesh=Man is God=Shriner Masonry stuff Im assuming.

So we can have the "here after" here and now. It is within. And understanding the unlocking can still be found in the great books, Bible, Qu'ranetc? If we can actually have eyes to read and ears to listen. I dig it. But GTEK, the mathematics thread, the guy had to "Red hammer" numbers game.And explained that I wouldnt be fooled again, and I get it now. But thats only one thing. That one game. I dont want to piece this one by one. Ill forget thefirst one when I get to the 500th. How do I adjust my understanding, to have the eyes to READ and ears to HEAR. You overstand what Im saying?
I think I need to go to sleep. Peace god

Im just glad there are people out there digging up information to conclude their own answers
pimp.gif

Mr Kuter wrote:

gangsta207therevolution wrote:

Marv Machamp wrote:

laugh.gif

anyways...

What verse is that?

"Man is GOD"

Just looked up some things cuz I was still confused as to what you were talking about. http://www.dailygrail.com/node/5772 found that site and it helped me understand a bit more about the NOI. And how they found originally about the founding father, Allah in the flesh=Man is God=Shriner Masonry stuff Im assuming.

So we can have the "here after" here and now. It is within. And understanding the unlocking can still be found in the great books, Bible, Qu'ran etc? If we can actually have eyes to read and ears to listen. I dig it. But GTEK, the mathematics thread, the guy had to "Red hammer" numbers game. And explained that I wouldnt be fooled again, and I get it now. But thats only one thing. That one game. I dont want to piece this one by one. Ill forget the first one when I get to the 500th. How do I adjust my understanding, to have the eyes to READ and ears to HEAR. You overstand what Im saying?
I think I need to go to sleep. Peace god
Definitely.
You must realize these are not "pieces" were dealing with here, but entire entities.
I'll hit you with a PM of what I can help you with tomorrow fam.

SMFH at everything right now...

Seeing the MLK memorial first hand was such a moving experience for me...

Knowing that anyone with a voice going against the grain will never have a shot at succeeding is devastating to me...

Terrible ##%@ going on in this world that most do not see

now i seen it all. a man preaching from his basement and this is the guy you turn for answers?
roll.gif
im sorry but when this man compared the green mile to jesus christ i was
laugh.gif

I peeped them allusions in The Green Mile from the jump, it couldn't have been more clear imo...but that was a great watch, +!#* Gregory definitely droppedsome knowledge

Originally Posted by tim teufel

now i seen it all. a man preaching from his basement and this is the guy you turn for answers?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Do you know who DR. !$%% Gregory is? If it makes you feel any better, I had a discussion with my WHITE english professor a couple years back who also caughtthat John Coffee=Jesus Christ.
"Think, its not illegal yet."

I can't see the link for the video on my phone,but is this the vid where Mr. Gregory shows the film of a cat (can't remember the name)saying he"moved out the way so they could get a clear shot"?

If someone can post the link it would be greatly appreciated. 1

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by tim teufel

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Do you know who DR. !$%% Gregory is? If it makes you feel any better, I had a discussion with my WHITE english professor a couple years back who also caught that John Coffee=Jesus Christ.
"Think, its not illegal yet."

My man doesn't know about Dr Gregory? 4 shame
I could understand if it were some random dude but Dr Gregory is pretty well known, he's not some obcsure random figure
I understand skepticism but thats just flat out ignorance
Just came back from ATL and right b4 I hopped on the plane my sis took me to his memorial area, where he and Corretta are buried and their house is at
I was wondering why there is no security out and around but the place seems to be without incident so I guess there is no need
Are some ya'll 5%ers?

Marv Machamp wrote:

laugh.gif

anyways...

What verse is that?

Its Nas on Last Call We Major off Late Registration.

"Man is GOD"

Fixed.

I haven't seen any of the vids but MICHAEL KING and Malcolm X's assasinations both probably have 3rd party influences. Shameful how the governmenttries to hide the truth smh

Back
Top Bottom