SF- Darius Miles
PF- Eddie Griffin
C- Darko ( no Piston)

Jason Williams
Penny
Grant Hill
Darius Miles
Rasheed

A little out of position for some of the players... But I think those are the go to guys I think of when this topic pops up.

I think its to early to say something about Oden.

Jason Williams
Penny
Grant Hill
Darius Miles
Rasheed

A little out of position for some of the players... But I think those are the go to guys I think of when this topic pops up.

I think its to early to say something about Oden.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I think Odom needs to be on the list somewhere.

He'll get a pass because he's a 2-time champion, but I understand what your saying.

Dude could have been a multiple All-Star, his potential is so sky high, but he's so damn inconsistent.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I think Odom needs to be on the list somewhere.

He'll get a pass because he's a 2-time champion, but I understand what your saying.

Dude could have been a multiple All-Star, his potential is so sky high, but he's so damn inconsistent.

I can see Odom & why he would be on that list... Another player with so much versatility... His potential to do so many things on the court is through the roof.

I can see Odom & why he would be on that list... Another player with so much versatility... His potential to do so many things on the court is through the roof.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Tim Thomas

sick.gif

I remember seeing something about Ray Allen saying Tim Thomas coulda been the best League if he'd worked hard.

I'd throw Odom on there rings nonwithstanding...

I remember seeing something about Ray Allen saying Tim Thomas coulda been the best League if he'd worked hard.

I'd throw Odom on there rings nonwithstanding...

Back
Top Bottom