The NBA's "All Coulda Been" Team

i would say Yao Ming. he's supposed to be the premiere center of our time but he's always hurt, games played over last 5 seasons: 57, 48, 55, 77, 0

i would say Yao Ming. he's supposed to be the premiere center of our time but he's always hurt, games played over last 5 seasons: 57, 48, 55, 77, 0

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

I wouldn't call Yao a bust in anyway.  He's been pretty damn good in the minimal time he has gotten in the L because of injury.
I can def see your point though man.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

I wouldn't call Yao a bust in anyway.  He's been pretty damn good in the minimal time he has gotten in the L because of injury.
I can def see your point though man.

Lamar Odom for sure. What KG did in revolutionizing the game with his length and athleticism in the front court, LO could have done the same for the back court.

Lamar Odom for sure. What KG did in revolutionizing the game with his length and athleticism in the front court, LO could have done the same for the back court.

p1_granthill.jpg

Shane Battier
D.Miles
Greg Oden
Mike Bibby (yup, I said it)
Q.Rich
So glad that Jamal Crawford don't gotta be put on this list. that n_ was close tho
laugh.gif

L.O.
Cory Maggette
Khalid ElAmin
Marbury
Telfair (Shoula went to Louisville and let Rick P. groom him)
Lebron
grin.gif

T-Mac
T-Mac (Listed twice for emphasis)
Sheed
Chris Mihm
Stromile Swift (n_ went hard in Live '03 tho
laugh.gif
)
James Posey

Maybe my expectations for these guys were set too high

Shane Battier
D.Miles
Greg Oden
Mike Bibby (yup, I said it)
Q.Rich
So glad that Jamal Crawford don't gotta be put on this list. that n_ was close tho
laugh.gif

L.O.
Cory Maggette
Khalid ElAmin
Marbury
Telfair (Shoula went to Louisville and let Rick P. groom him)
Lebron
grin.gif

T-Mac
T-Mac (Listed twice for emphasis)
Sheed
Chris Mihm
Stromile Swift (n_ went hard in Live '03 tho
laugh.gif
)
James Posey

Maybe my expectations for these guys were set too high

Back