THE NEW NIKETALK

i don't mind losing post count. Would be nice to have our join dates back though.

Not liking how its compact. Is this changeable in the preference? I like it when it spans across the monitor and you change the width by the browser window.

Also really don't like how everything is color coded. We don't need topics to be grey just cause we posted in there. It's too much different colors for no reason. Again, that white roll over has to go. That is so annoying.

I love the 10 reputation points lol. This will take some time to get use to but it is a plus.

Ehhhhh, not really liking it. At first when I was making my daily rounds when I entered NikeTalk.com in my browser sneakertalk popped up. Was I the only one who had seen this?

I just can't explain the happiness that this new platform has brought me. I called and told my parents and you could hear the excitement in their voices. I hope everyone is as, if not more, excited as I am. I love you all. 

lulz. clown.

you know who the die-hard NTers are. the ones that already have their avatars and sigs transferred over within the first hour. dyyhard is not a die-hard NTer.

I just wish they had given us more of a heads up, like a few days in advance

As kdwag wrote in the feedback forum..

Unfortunately that wasn't possible and you can see from the post above that Yuku have thrown their toys out the pram.
Meth posted a notice early that things would change later and they locked out all the staff straightaway and deleted his post.

This will take some getting used to. I will reserve my judgement for now.

Edit: Where is my post count?? I had over 8,500 posts and now it only shows 1,623.

Last edited:
s4s2mc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom