THE NEW NIKETALK

It's gonna take some getting used to, but it's still the GOAT sneaker forum.

And no more stupid magician.
:pimp:

Things are lookin' up.

im glad the switch was done after like an hour of hearing about it (even tho we wanted out for years. but thats another story im over now)

ive been on once large popular forums where they were switching servers and "upgrading" took days, then weeks, then months. was never the same after that. users left and never came back and the forum never had the traffic it did before

gonna take some getting used to. i got used to FB changes so i cant see why i cant get used to this.

I just wished the user names were on top of the Avy and were bigger. It takes a little more squinting to see who is posting

kind of upset, I've been on NT since '08 and now its saying that I have been here since '10...|I

i'm over it now. i like it. lets just get the old emoticons back and fix join dates. i like the gallery idea.

I like the changes. It was about time. The board was still stuck in 1998 and I didn't think it was ever going to change.

Just need to update the emoticons.

This whole post is pretty ridiculous b.

cold

It kind of reminds me of when Facebook does those big updates and changes. I don't like them at first but eventually you get used to the look and the features and don't even think about the old style anymore

But I do wish stuff like the content and member info would have carried over more seamlessly

Back
Top Bottom