*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from an OG member, but when I was new here, I wasn't giving the other new members like myself a bad name or taking Ls.

Anyway, I went to my footlocker last night and the dude I spoke to about them only getting 30 pairs of the Jams told me they received another shipmentyesterday.....

Glad there's more than 30 pairs now.

Will Memorial City security let you camp overnight inside the mall or will they make you wait outside?

i know it's been asked but very VAGLY answered to those that copped early do they fit true to size or is it safe to go up a half size like the 2008 cdp 11????? thanks to those that get back to me with some answers
smile.gif

Just moved to the VA...specifically Alexandria, VA.

Can anybody give me pointers on good spots (mom and pop stores) where the SJs would be available, as I've already done my hw on your FTL, FNL, Champsstores.
Im originally from Carson, Ca where I had a very good hook up, but now I have to put in my dues and start all over again in the east coast.

I appreciate the help...especially with the biggest release of the year.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Will Memorial City security let you camp overnight inside the mall or will they make you wait outside?
I've never heard of any mall letting you camp inside overnight.
But I have heard of dudes going into the mall bathroom right before it closes, and stay there overnight cause they can't lock the bathroom door.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

i know it's been asked but very VAGLY answered to those that copped early do they fit true to size or is it safe to go up a half size like the 2008 cdp 11 ????? thanks to those that get back to me with some answers
smile.gif
I stopped by my local footlocker earlier and my buddy let me try them on. I usually cop everything in a 9.5 but Im stepping up a size for theJams. The toe box is so hard it hurts my toe.

In Chicago, the spot that usually takes care of me is getting some. I don't know how many, I usually hit them up on Twitter (just changed accounts to@SNYXChicago). I won't be in town so I'm pretty much screwed in terms of trying to get these.

I'm hearing a lot of speculation about limited size runs, and understandably different Jordans do different production numbers.

With that being said, and this being a GR, are they really going to be that hard to obtain if you put the work in thats necessary ?

(That is a question, not sarcasm)

As for addictfanatic1982's question about sizing; I dont have them but from what I've read some people have been going a size up whileothers say true to size. I think that all depends on your overall foot shape and fit preference more than the design shape of the shoe itself...

hth

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You're knowledge of reading is impeccable.
laugh.gif
thats the same thing i told dude
laugh.gif

does anyone know if employees will be able to use their discount on these?
nerd.gif

to the mississippi/biloxi heads: footlocker at edgewater has 40 pairs that came in.Also footaction says they're only gonna be getting 2 of each size.So,heads up if any of you are in here lurking.Probably late already , but its coming with the box and blue shoe inserts.Which , yes, I'm probably late aboutthis already..lol
got a question.Since release is on the 23rd now.what time??before closing or early that morning?

Originally Posted by j671

to the mississippi/biloxi heads: footlocker at edgewater has 40 pairs that came in.Also footaction says they're only gonna be getting 2 of each size.So, heads up if any of you are in here lurking.Probably late already , but its coming with the box and blue shoe inserts.Which , yes, I'm probably late about this already..lol
got a question.Since release is on the 23rd now.what time??before closing or early that morning?
you really shouldnt assume ur local ftl or fnl will release them on da 23rd
jus went today to my spot and they said they releasing on da 24th
so go to ftl or w/e and asked them to be sure
they'll let u know everthing

100 pairs, midnight release... for a store that still has griffeys, lebron VIs, pippens, half cents...
i think 5 size 13 pairs shouldnt be a problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yaw1800

If anybody is in the New York City area, Boot Camp in the Bronx has these & the White/Red XII's for $180 flat. Sorry if its been posted already

good looks on the info, copped mine and my sisters for $290

the date is different everywhere you hear. my FNL tells me the 23rd. and My Local HIbbetts tells me the 24th....i just want a pair...is that hard to ask?

anybody got any info for south florida ?

I been lazy. I need to just get these early.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Anybody in LA who has a spot where I can buy these PM me

lol. Where in LA?... That's like asking a female for a tampax.

Haha damn Edwin your a trip...
I usually go to my normal mom n pop stores...but then again what hypebeast teens don't go to my spot...
damn i need to look for new connections cuz my spots are getting raided by these lil kids claiming to be shoe heads....(when they only have 3-5 pairs of jays?)
eyes.gif

Anywho...wondering how release is going to be on the 23rd in the streets....wonder wonder and I wonder....
grin.gif

My Local mom and pops store where I usually buy my shoes at usually lets me reserve them. I call today and ask if I could reserve them and they tell me no thatthey are only getting 18 paris smh at spending money there and them not showing me any love back.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

Originally Posted by yaw1800

If anybody is in the New York City area, Boot Camp in the Bronx has these & the White/Red XII's for $180 flat. Sorry if its been posted already

good looks on the info, copped mine and my sisters for $290
So they did have them?

Crank in the JB forum
eek.gif

^^^THB you were a 13, how tall are you?

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

i know it's been asked but very VAGLY answered to those that copped early do they fit true to size or is it safe to go up a half size like the 2008 cdp 11 ????? thanks to those that get back to me with some answers
smile.gif

i have worn both my cdp's and the 09 SJ's recently and to me the SJ's feel a lot better. considerably less stiff, in the toe box and the shoeoverall.. both are my true size 11 btw.. hope this helps..

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

the date is different everywhere you hear. my FNL tells me the 23rd. and My Local HIbbetts tells me the 24th....i just want a pair...is that hard to ask?

I'm going through the same thing, I can't get a straight answer. The only thing positive is, there's a lot of stores in my area getting the shoes,not just the urban accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom