*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin say the mom and pops store releasing by him is letting them go for 195.00 flat next week so i told him to grab me a pair and he said yeah their onlygetting 25 pairs and i had like 190.00 in ebay bucks from buying on ebay a lot and when they had double bucks help and paypal send me 10% coupon for shoes andclothing so end up getting second pair for 55.00 so im glad with 2 pairs i will take pics when i receive them from my cousin
pimp.gif

You guys think I could get these that afternoon after school? Cause I have a 100 dollar giftcard to nike or FTL.

All the pics of these i've been seeing on here look real good! I know December 23 is gonna be a crazy day here in the DMV!!

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Anybody in LA who has a spot where I can buy these PM me

lol. Where in LA?... That's like asking a female for a tampax.

Haha damn Edwin your a trip...
I usually go to my normal mom n pop stores...but then again what hypebeast teens don't go to my spot...
damn i need to look for new connections cuz my spots are getting raided by these lil kids claiming to be shoe heads....(when they only have 3-5 pairs of jays?)
eyes.gif

Anywho...wondering how release is going to be on the 23rd in the streets....wonder wonder and I wonder....
grin.gif

Ima have my little brother pick me out the nicest pair out of the shipment.... either sz 10.5 or 11.

JUST RECEIVED A $50 OFF A $200 PURCHASE AT MODELLS!!
eek.gif
........PERFECTTIMING SO I CAN USE IT TOWARDS MY SPACE JAMS........THANKS MODELLS FOR THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!
laugh.gif
.......NOT ONLY 1 $50 REBATE BUT 2!!!......CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES GUYS
wink.gif
........SOME MAY APPRECIATE THIS POST

I don't think these are gonna be that hard to obtain. Footlocker at my local mall is getting them...they never get releases like this. I've also beentold they already got their shipment in and they got twice as many as they were supposed to.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

and just so some pepole know theres no whare house for finishline or footlocker so alot might go to the online sales,there will be none and i mean none sitting on the shelfs MARK MY WORDS!!! better get out early ! you'll see.......
wink.gif
wink.gif

Finishline doesn't but Footlocker/Eastbay share the same inventory from their Warehouse in Wisconsin.

Finishline has a set # of pairs for online purposes, but after that, they will scatter the stores to find your pair.
Yup, and the online orderin w/ FNL is terrible because they base it off the quantity they assume they have. However, I know a lot of FNL'smainly in the Pittsburgh area have midnight releases. And if not then, the stores will open 2-3hrs before hand.

So any Pittsburgh NTers readin (since Regional is a deserted wasteland) Holla at some ppl to get ur's held or somethin. Make sure u know what time thestores are openin. I'll give an update when I can when Aces gets theres if they still are. Da Villa, forget about it unless it's a last resort.

Man, why do they keep changing the release date
laugh.gif

So it's official official that these are dropping on the 24th? Not tryna have my @$# camping out by myself in the cold on the wrong day
laugh.gif

i will be on line at Modells in NY waiting for these (Times Square).....what time and when do you guys think i should line up? will the demand be as bad orlower than the DMP release?
nerd.gif
.......thanks to whoever helps

i can care less about patent leather cuts or anything like that. I just want the shoes all that other stuff doesnt matter to me. Im just happy that Nike isrereleasing the shoes over again and glad that these are a general release. What I dont agree with is the price tag, but as long as sneakerheads keep buyingthem at insane prices, no one will be heard and nike will do whatever they want to do. I got out of the shoe game because of having to camp out to get kicksthat I want facing dangerous life threatning situations over shoes "shoes ladies and gentlemen". I had almost got robbed and shot but escaped and Ijust figured its not worth my life. I just hope that on big releases, Nike release a general stock all the time so that everyone can get their kicks and limitrobberies and jackings and even though the space jams are gr, I believe someone will probably get injured, robbed, or even lose their life over some shoeswhich cost 5.00 dollars to make. I just hope that all niketowners get their kicks and just want to say be careful out their because christmas the season ofgiving and spending time with your family could quickly turn into the season of jacking and loosing your life if you are not careful peace out

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

JUST RECEIVED A $50 OFF A $200 PURCHASE AT MODELLS!!
eek.gif
........PERFECT TIMING SO I CAN USE IT TOWARDS MY SPACE JAMS........THANKS MODELLS FOR THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!
laugh.gif
.......NOT ONLY 1 $50 REBATE BUT 2!!!......CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES GUYS
wink.gif
........SOME MAY APPRECIATE THIS POST
Read the fine print in back of those discount cards.Jordans are excluded but I guess you can give it a try, don't get your hopes upthough.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

the date is different everywhere you hear. my FNL tells me the 23rd. and My Local HIbbetts tells me the 24th....i just want a pair...is that hard to ask?
I thought u had like two pairs held for $90 each no tax thats what u said a couple pages ago....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by ok4u2nvme

the date is different everywhere you hear. my FNL tells me the 23rd. and My Local HIbbetts tells me the 24th....i just want a pair...is that hard to ask?
I thought u had like two pairs held for $90 each no tax thats what u said a couple pages ago....
nerd.gif

^^^ RIGHT I SEEN THAT ALSO
roll.gif
you aint gotta lie to kick it son!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

i can care less about patent leather cuts or anything like that. I just want the shoes all that other stuff doesnt matter to me. Im just happy that Nike is rereleasing the shoes over again and glad that these are a general release. What I dont agree with is the price tag, but as long as sneakerheads keep buying them at insane prices, no one will be heard and nike will do whatever they want to do. I got out of the shoe game because of having to camp out to get kicks that I want facing dangerous life threatning situations over shoes "shoes ladies and gentlemen". I had almost got robbed and shot but escaped and I just figured its not worth my life. I just hope that on big releases, Nike release a general stock all the time so that everyone can get their kicks and limit robberies and jackings and even though the space jams are gr, I believe someone will probably get injured, robbed, or even lose their life over some shoes which cost 5.00 dollars to make. I just hope that all niketowners get their kicks and just want to say be careful out their because christmas the season of giving and spending time with your family could quickly turn into the season of jacking and loosing your life if you are not careful peace out

You got a good point there. If you plan on camping, you gotta be safe...especially if you're camping in a hood spot. The economy is rough, no new newsthere, and even though this is the Christmas season, it could also turn out to easily be stick-up-kid season. Be smart..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by seanj4523

i can care less about patent leather cuts or anything like that. I just want the shoes all that other stuff doesnt matter to me. Im just happy that Nike is rereleasing the shoes over again and glad that these are a general release. What I dont agree with is the price tag, but as long as sneakerheads keep buying them at insane prices, no one will be heard and nike will do whatever they want to do. I got out of the shoe game because of having to camp out to get kicks that I want facing dangerous life threatning situations over shoes "shoes ladies and gentlemen". I had almost got robbed and shot but escaped and I just figured its not worth my life. I just hope that on big releases, Nike release a general stock all the time so that everyone can get their kicks and limit robberies and jackings and even though the space jams are gr, I believe someone will probably get injured, robbed, or even lose their life over some shoes which cost 5.00 dollars to make. I just hope that all niketowners get their kicks and just want to say be careful out their because christmas the season of giving and spending time with your family could quickly turn into the season of jacking and loosing your life if you are not careful peace out

You got a good point there. If you plan on camping, you gotta be safe...especially if you're camping in a hood spot. The economy is rough, no new news there, and even though this is the Christmas season, it could also turn out to easily be stick-up-kid season. Be smart..
smile.gif
^^ yeah you kids better play it safe if you get to copp GET IN AND GET OUT! when i was a youngster i copped the too short gettin it cd the day itdropped and some older guy out side of best buy asked to see it and took off with it.(MY LIVE AND LEARN EXPERIANCE) i've since never whould let thishappen to me .DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU KIDS
wink.gif

Just keep the same Nike ............I wish it would be the 24th but idc as long as I get my 10.5 or 11 and thats a dope fitted where did u get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom