*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lmao you act like he's wrong....they werent an original color released to the public is what he is saying....which is true....but space jams are still my favorite colorway
pimp.gif
Original release like in 1995-96? No. Not in the lineup. As the 2000 Retro? GR all day (I should know I've had 4 pairs through the years)
In all likelihood and probability, was he talking about 95-96 or 2000-2001 when all the Retro 11's dropped ?
Use your best judgment and don't ever try and contest me...I use the REPORT button now I already got banned from u lames and your nonsense.

Just leave me alone dude, trust me. It's not worth it
devil.gif

Oh, the irony.

Originally Posted by RayZa23

This AGENT0024 cat is to much!!!!!!! somebody brought there feelings to Niketalk! This cat post on everything, he must average at least 25-40 posts a day, he's on every page at least once when it comes to jordan brand!!! keep beastin my dude
I'm on vacation....

What's it to you ?

This is the Space Jam thread... LET'S KEEP IT ON TOPIC REMEMBER THE THREAD NAME VOL: NO BS....

not Vol. "Get 0024 Banned"

alien.gif

Yes sir this is the Space Jam thread, but do you continue to stone face people and tease them over their opinions, even if it's dumb, just let it go,that's how you get things stirred up.

I really don't think anyone wants to have this thread locked as well.

I noticed you live in Nebraska Agent, is it just a breeze getting Jordan releases?
laugh.gif

I guess it's a gift and curse to live out there.

Try living in L.A., you have to lose sleep to buy anything major.

I think I might have to do the online thing.

No hate at all on you Agent, but it seems you are always in the middle of things getting stirred up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I noticed you live in Nebraska Agent, is it just a breeze getting Jordan releases?
laugh.gif

No hate at all on you Agent, but it seems you are always in the middle of things getting stirred up.
laugh.gif

Definitely a gift and a curse
GIFT: Most people wear fakes now...Metro Omaha population is only like a million, i'm guessing less than 5% care about Air Jordans, so they'rerelatively easy to get...only time it gets beasty is when XI releases (DMP, Cool Grey, etc.) and I'm way past equipped for that so thats the good

CURSE: No LS, no NikeTown, we get passed over for almost every release (No Shadow Grey 1) everybody everywhere else thinks I live in a cornfield or in thecountry (Omaha has like 40 murders a year, most committed in like a ten mile or less radius) and yeah thats the weak end....

IDK man, I guess you're right....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Definitely a gift and a curse
GIFT: Most people wear fakes now...Metro Omaha population is only like a million, i'm guessing less than 5% care about Air Jordans, so they're relatively easy to get...only time it gets beasty is when XI releases (DMP, Cool Grey, etc.) and I'm way past equipped for that so thats the good

CURSE: No LS, no NikeTown, we get passed over for almost every release (No Shadow Grey 1) everybody everywhere else thinks I live in a cornfield or in the country (Omaha has like 40 murders a year, most committed in like a ten mile or less radius) and yeah thats the weak end....

IDK man, I guess you're right....

ohwell.gif

No kidding? I had no idea, I thought it was a chill area to live.

So you have an opportunity to stock up on those Spacejams
laugh.gif

just read 33 pages of positives and negatives posts. it's all good, the hype for these are bigger than the CDP 11/12 IMO. I need these space jams in mylife cause back when they were released in 2000, i missed out because i never knew no release date for shoes. I was very fortunate to get the Black/Red andCool Greys.

I need to call my footlocker at Serramonte shopping center in Daly City, CA to see how many they are goin' to get and what date they are being released. Orif anyone already know the info on this, please let me know.

I am done waiting in line in NTSF because the quantity of shoes they get are no where near the quantity footlocker gets.

Good luck to everyone purchasing this shoe, even though it's a GR, the re-sellers are goin' to buy mass quantity of the jams. We all know this!
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I think I might have to do the online thing

laugh.gif
i have to disagree with u. LA has a lot of sneaker heads, but there are a lot more spots than u expect.

u have to step up ur connections.

honestly man, if u dont have spot other than big chain retailers, then u just arent coming correct. u have no connections what so ever.
just my 2 cents

I live in LA and I dont have any secret connects...i just do my homework. Call around and try my best online and in stores. I am too old to be on the huntand have this or that connect here and there. Sigh...I wish I the energy...

But I agree peeps that dont have connects and dont even do a little homework whining...man you have to work to get the good stuff in life...shoes included.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i have to disagree with u. LA has a lot of sneaker heads, but there are a lot more spots than u expect.

honestly man, if u dont have spot other than big chain retailers, then u just arent coming correct. u have no connections what so ever.
just my 2 cents

unless your a baller and 3 benjis coming out of your account can go un noticed....
wink.gif

but still... im a sneaker head, i'll still search for a %

born and raised in the south bay of CALI! Space jams will not sit on shelves out here thats for sure, There's gonna be alot distributed out here betweenthe finishline's footlockers and shoe palace's but keep in mind most employee's of these spots do know what's up and will be pickin up a pairthemselves! in the past i've seen cats on craigslist with the famous "LET ME KNOW YOUR SIZE AND I"LL GET THEM FOR YOU, WILL HAVE ON HAND ONRELEASE DAY!" other than NEW YORK, from SACRAMENTO, EASTBAY, SAN FRAN, DALY CITY, HAYWARD, REDWOOD CITY, UNION CITY MILPITAS, SAN JOSE TO L.A. CALIFORNIAIS THE MECCA OF JORDAN LOYALIST! WITH THE WEATHER IN CALI CATS DON'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT SNOW AND THINGS LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY DAY IS GOOD WEATHER! likemany people have said in this post! GET UR CONNECTS RIGHT AND YOU WONT HAVE NO PROBLEM IF YOU BUY J's on the norm than ur spots should know you by now!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just my 2 cents

I don't have secret connects, but I know plenty of local mom and pop shops, but the problem is, other people might have special connects with them
laugh.gif

Homework is done, edited and completed. Just waiting on the release date.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeGameSoSick

P1mpJuce let me know what colonie center is talking. I usually go to footlocker at crossgates and usually dont have a problem.

Word from Colonie is they are only getting 12 pairs of these

Cant wait for these to drop first major copp in a while just wondering do u think your stores will open at 12?

P.s Sweet poster

and box

Okay, it's official. These are releasing December 23rd. Call ducktails if you'd like, but it is what it is.

I don't have secret connects, but I know plenty of local mom and pop shops, but the problem is, other people might have special connects with them
laugh.gif

Homework is done, edited and completed. Just waiting on the release date.
laugh.gif
they dont have to be secrets. u just gotta talk to em. dont worry about other people, if u can show them interest, they wont deny u.
u have obviously done no HW.
smh.gif

^^ the 2009 11's are actually the first retro

You are incorrect sir. The ones from 2000 are a Retro. Thus these are a retro of a retro.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Put my order into shoetrends too...what size you pick up?
I ordered an 11.5 and the 14. Which size did you try to get?
Man why'd you have to get that 14?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

It's gonna be hell for me to get a pair of these.
tired.gif

^ I owed my friend a favor and said I would try to get them for him. I hope I was able to get it I didn't get a confirmation from Ron yet.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^ the 2009 11's are actually the first retro

You are incorrect sir. The ones from 2000 are a Retro. Thus these are a retro of a retro.
they didnt drop in 1995/1996 tho

But seeing as how the original XI model dropped in 1995, the 2000 SJ's were considered a retro. Look at the cut on the original XI's and then look atthe cut on the 2000 SJ's. There's a noticeable difference. These are a retro of a retro.

^^^ yea thats were the confusion was, i meant to say that the "space jam" colorway has only been released once before these upcoming 2009 retros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom