The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
always wanted to see Demi Lovato *******. thanks playstation.

1607594872383.gif

My boy keep talking up CP2077... making me want to cop it off Amazon for $49...
This just touched down & im already contemplating another...
why am I like this... lol
4D073462-B2A8-44CA-B82F-0ECA96330AC8.jpeg

we all like this we joined a site for sneaker purchase.

we all got problems this is a safe place

Buy it buy it now and tell us. It’s ok.....

it’s like reverse intervention we want you to be addicted and it’s ok.

Damn hearing cyber punk runs like crap on regular fat ps4 and Xbox one

To that I say damn who still using those? I know everyone pockets different I feel some complaining have a whole ps4 pro or 5 and just wanna make memes

I mean my son uses a Xbox one s, but he just plays fortnight.

Though I think the cross gen game window will be much shorter this time though if developers realize it ain’t worth it. With the gap in power of the Xbox one and ps4 base.

may make games for one x and pro with next gen and leave the old ones out.

then that Xbox series s will make sense to some price wise for the upgrade as well as the digital ps5.

also stealth is terrible. didn't expect it to be hitman but I'm in line of sight of npc's and they don't do anything as long as I dont stand up

Just saw someone walk out of Walmart with a ps5. When I walked in someone else had a PS5 in their shopping cart. I went to ask the guy at electronics for 1 and of course he says they are all sold out and that there was a line before opening. I asked him how did people know you guys had them if brickseek doesn't work. He grabbed his walkie talkie to call someone and said brb and walked away and left. They playin with they BS

Just saw someone walk out of Walmart with a ps5. When I walked in someone else had a PS5 in their shopping cart. I went to ask the guy at electronics for 1 and of course he says they are all sold out and that there was a line before opening. I asked him how did people know you guys had them if brickseek doesn't work. He grabbed his walkie talkie to call someone and said brb and walked away and left. They playin with they BS

people around my way are lining up every morning there is a line I see on my way to work. I get it they just shooting their shot.

that and without brickseek some know and others won’t. Either way Wally should have done with Best Buy did and app only instore pick up.

I know Cyberpunk is all the hype but If I can hold out on playing FFVII: Remake for PS5 upgrades then I'm sure you guys can hold out for the PS5 updates on this game.
It is looking roughhhhhh on last gen base consoles. OG Xbone is probably going to get a roasting on Digital Foundry with PS4 not too far behind.

I know Cyberpunk is all the hype but If I can hold out on playing FFVII: Remake for PS5 upgrades then I'm sure you guys can hold out for the PS5 updates on this game.
It is looking roughhhhhh on last gen base consoles. OG Xbone is probably going to get a roasting on Digital Foundry with PS4 not too far behind.

Unfortunately you may have held out for nothing. It’s not looking good for updates unless they’re waiting for a specific reason. Idk, maybe wait until they announce Part 2? Either way, it’s a bit disappointing that Square and a few other devs didn’t do next gen patches. Death Stranding, Bloodborne :smh:

so not worth buying? what if my tv is 4k HDR but not 120? would it even matter if the game was at max capacity?
60 Hz should be doable. But yeah, this game is not optimized for console right now. It’s very evident it’s optimized for RTX cards.

Im running a 3070 on PC and the game looks unbelievable

Unfortunately you may have held out for nothing. It’s not looking good for updates unless they’re waiting for a specific reason. Idk, maybe wait until they announce Part 2? Either way, it’s a bit disappointing that Square and a few other devs didn’t do next gen patches. Death Stranding, Bloodborne :smh:

Nah I trust SE, They are the kings of re-releases.
I'm expecting a PS5 only version at this point. Make you double dip while you wait for the 2nd part.

The PS exclusivity will run out in a few months so they might relaunch it again.

Back
Top Bottom