The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like you've been watching Gangs of London
Why, yes I have :lol:
95f68dbbd103825003fe5969b79813284a1c605a.gifv

Quick question:

Can you use a brick (like the ones that came with iPhones) combined with the PS5 charging cord to charge the Pulse controllers on a wall outlet? :nerd:

Or can we only charge controllers in rest mode or by using the official dock? :smh:

I tried it but I didn't see any illuminating lights on the controller so I wasn't sure if it was charging or not. :ohwell:

PO

I charged it to wall and the orange light comes on then fades out

Thanks. Mine doesn't light up, so I may have the wrong type of wall brick then.
I'm using the little square USB one.

PO

Tried an Apple charger and the light didn't come on. Might be a fast charger to light up. Run the battery down a bar from full then see if it charges.

Ahhh... it's 4 now that I think about it... >D

COD, MM, Spidey Remaster, Gran Turismo Sport.

Since I unds'd... Purhased AC Vahalla, MK 11, Star Wars Fallen Order & Squadrons... but not being able to install all has def put a damper on things since I don't chase trophies and just play for exposure. Miss my 2TB Pro.... I could swap games whenever I wanted... really never even looked at available space... :frown:
This is exactly why I’m just going to play my PS4 games on my PS4.

Quick question:

Can you use a brick (like the ones that came with iPhones) combined with the PS5 charging cord to charge the Pulse controllers on a wall outlet? :nerd:

Or can we only charge controllers in rest mode or by using the official dock? :smh:

I tried it but I didn't see any illuminating lights on the controller so I wasn't sure if it was charging or not. :ohwell:

PO
I just use my macbook charger to charge controller and it works fine.

This is exactly why I’m just going to play my PS4 games on my PS4.

My Pro is still hooked up to a 55" Sammy on my desk... but I'm already getting used to the reduced load times and the 65" X900H and it only has 4 HMDI - currently consumed by cable TV, FireStick, Series X (one day I'll open it) and PS5. I've just been using the PRO to stream youtube as of late, still love the machine and the UI, tho.

Which PS4 game y'all seen an improvement playing on the ps5?
GTA V. Switching between characters actually happens as fast as it did in the trailers now without “getting stuck in the clouds”. It’s also a smooth 30fps now. I’m looking forward to the PS5 version

GTA V. Switching between characters actually happens as fast as it did in the trailers now without “getting stuck in the clouds”. It’s also a smooth 30fps now. I’m looking forward to the PS5 version

is there a date for the PS5 version?
Edit— just saw its 2nd half of 2021

wild to me that GTAV is about to still be thriving through 3 different generations of consoles :lol: as much as i want GTAVI, i don’t blame R* letting GTAV keep cookin’

Back
Top Bottom