The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TLOU2 PS5 performance Patch is out

:wow: I didn’t even know this was out until I just turned on my PS5! Might have to put Returnal on the back burner if I die on this current run. I’ve been itching for a third play through

There is a rumor going around that TLOU part I remake is in the works for PS5.
Yeah, I read that too. And some of the story details were going to change?

I wonder if they'll try to re-release at around the same time the HBO series premieres.

paragon, should I do renegade ? This is my first time playing this series.
Run it back as renegade. I did 3 runs with the originals to get a paragon, renegade, and then whatever I felt like doing in the moment. Renegade and paragon both have benefits but I had more fun as renegade.

stuck on Biome 4 in returnal so I decided to take a break and begin FF7R.

Didn't feel like shelling out $70 for intergrade + it drops the same day as R&C.
Yeah...

First try at the 4th biome I got to the 3rd room & almost got the last key but like 5 of the sentient beings rushed me & haven’t tried again lol. It’s a lot but I’ll try & power through it later.

Horizon 2
Battlefield
COD
Elden Ring
Far Cry
Dying light 2

To name a few.

To name a few
Aren’t all of those also come out on PS5? I just want to know if it’s the last big one coming out on PS4 and not PS5.

Had the best run of my life. Had an Astronaut, used 6 Ether for the reconstructor incase I died. Had a beast Globsnobber with rot II. Didn’t die at all & Beat the 3rd room in Biome 5 just to have the locked down room not open after...WTF!!!
76E5C686-3559-4C3D-8246-51FA73956829.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom