The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't always the case. Most members have just aged out I think.

It's on you youths to keep the dream alive.
Damn. We are old. I remember staying up and raiding in D1 back when reset was like 3 in the morning, and doing it all before going to my college classes in the morning. :lol:

Last edited:
lonely-depressed.gif

I didn’t finish Intergrade. I wasn’t a fan of Yuffie in the OG and didn’t really care for combat in Intergrade. I’ll eventually finish it. It doesadd some context to her story in Rebirth too.

I remember trying to raid with some NTers in Destiny 2. It was the first raid and we was stuck on that joint for hours :lol:

I remember thinking I didn’t want to be that guy but I was damn near about to turn just my console off and blame it on a power outage. Somebody finally called it and that was that. Never ran it back :rofl:

GTA V online had some big and dope meet up like 12 years ago when it first got turned back on the PS3 era :lol: :pimp:

That **** was so fun, straight comedy :lol: :pimp:

When a grip of us were online at the same time NT car meetups lasted about 5 minutes before it started poppin off :lol:

Dang, I bought FC24 a few months ago. Tunic looks great.

Was holding out for this or ea play. Have planned for years to only cop on release when Mbappe goes to RM, been waiting longer than I’d like to admit :lol:
A lot of people are going back anbuying pes 2019 n 2020. Just updating the rosters. 2020 about $30 used. 2021 the last 1 they made offline is $70+ everywhere.

Finally starting 7 rebirth today after resolving the console troubles. Let’s see what they altered from the OG.

Sony has a chance to do the funniest thing ever by dropping that Bloodborne PC port with PSN account requirement.

That **** wouldn’t be funny at all. Sony has had too many issues with leaks. I get why people are wylin’ out with this. Helldivers 2 was doing just fine without a PSN login.

Nah, it would be very funny. All these man-children would sign up in a heartbeat.

Played the TopSpin 2K25 2 hour trial offer for PS Plus Premium.

Game is fun and definitely fill that nostalgia itch.

My brother was kicking my *** in the singles matches we played.

Doubles was fun and chaotic was finally getting the best of him in that when the trial expired.

Will definitely be picking this up down the line.

Hoping they really fill out the roster by then because IT is barebones right now.

This is the greatest iteration of Akuma I've ever seen. That Raging Demon was immaculate.

Akuma looking hella beefy. I agree. This is the best he's ever looked.
Didn't think they would top the SFV raging demon but this probably tops it.

Die 1000 deaths by 1000 Akumas :pimp:

The hits just keep coming. The industry is really going through it.

Industry sucks right now.

Tango is odd to me.
They Shadow dropped Hi-Fi Rush, talked about how they will support the studio and they want to invest in Japan and then they shut it down. They didn't even give it a chance to shine on PS5.
Isn't it also the highest rated game in some time from Xbox? Ninja Theory better watch their back after Hellblade 2 drops.

Agree with this.
Honestly at this point, I don't even know what MS strategy is anymore. I know things are bad industry wide. No one is safe if Insomniac of all teams had layoffs but MS just seem all over the place and I don't think even they themselves know fully the path forward with Gamepass not working out the way they wanted. Pair this with the hardware declining and I'm not sure what Xbox will look like next gen.

Phil and team definitely gonna get grilled for this one.

I think people do not realize that Xbox management has bosses. And those bosses, have bosses in the way of investors

Phil and company can like to do things a certain way, but they have to answer to the fiance people

Gaming makes more than Windows in revenue but the margins lag way behind other big MS products

After dropping all that money on Activision, Satya and company isn't gonna just let things be business as usual.

You can fire the entire Xbox management, it won't make a difference. Investors want margins to improve.

Stuff like this gonna keep happening all over the industry.

Back
Top Bottom