The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even play Battlefield but I'm tuning in for the Ray Tracing and theme song.

Lets see if they can top the Battlefield 4 theme.

I don’t like how DICE styles their reveal trailers with the in engine stuff. A trailer with all in-game footage would be better.

That said, it looks good and we’re gonna see gameplay in a few days.

I don’t like how DICE styles their reveal trailers with the in engine stuff. A trailer with all in-game footage would be better.

That said, it looks good and we’re gonna see gameplay in a few days.
I feel the same way. A company's goal should be to either wow us or captivate us with a trailer, not outline the development. That should come after.

That trailer was dope :pimp:

Excited to see the gameplay in a few days, haven’t played a Battlefield in years

tenor.gif

Did not know R&C is THAT good of a franchise based off reviews & thoughts posted in here. :wow:
Wish I had time to check out the PS collection version & the new one. :ohwell:
But good to know nonetheless. Will definitely play when I get some more free time.

PO

Did not know R&C is THAT good of a franchise based off reviews & thoughts posted in here. :wow:
Wish I had time to check out the PS collection version & the new one. :ohwell:
But good to know nonetheless. Will definitely play when I get some more free time.

PO

The games are not that long which is great for someone like me. The 70 hour JRPG days are gone for me unless I take time off work.

Unless you decide to platinum the game that is. I need a 3rd playthrough for a trophy I've missed twice in the first 2 :smh:

The games are not that long which is great for someone like me. The 70 hour JRPG days are gone for me unless I take time off work.

Unless you decide to platinum the game that is. I need a 3rd playthrough for a trophy I've missed twice in the first 2 :smh:

I try to platinum games if I can, but its not a necessity for me unless its a franchise i have long adored. (UC, TLOU, GOW etc)

Also, thanks for the opinion on play time. It's been a few months since I have been on the PS5, so looking forward to playing a game or two this summer. Might finish RDR2 though, since I still havent beat that. :lol:

PO

I started Disco Elysium on a thread suggestion ( dhart48 dhart48 I think).

Its been fun. Resisting the urge to use a guide and trying to figure out things on my own is time consuming. :lol:

nice:pimp:
What stats you start your character off with?

yeah the game can easily become a dead end.
My first playthrough i had to wait for a certain day to come and it was a struggle to get to that particular day just because I had no idea what i was supposed to be doing or didn;t have anything to do

nice:pimp:
What stats you start your character off with?

yeah the game can easily become a dead end.
My first playthrough i had to wait for a certain day to come and it was a struggle to get to that particular day just because I had no idea what i was supposed to be doing or didn;t have anything to do

Custom, but pretty balanced. I think I chose rhetoric as my signature skill.

swendro swendro you played through the game as well, right?

jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited was a big fan. :lol:

I am pretty bummed that there isn't a story mode.
Why? I usually play a few missions to get the feel of the game, then dive right in to MP. Never came close to finishing any Battlefield campaign outside of maybe Bad Company 1.

I do hope the DLC isn't as **** as R6:Siege.

Back
Top Bottom