The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can some explain to me how I preorder the Yuffie DLC on PS5.

I have spent more time than should be necessary to figure it out and I cannot.

I downloaded the PS4 version on my PS5 and there is no prompt for the DLC. I try to preorder Intergrade on the store and it says unavailable due to owning the game already.

Was it included in some deluxe edition at release I forgot about?
You can’t preorder it yet. If you already own the PS4 version, intergrade will be a free upgrade which is why it’s unavailable. The Yuffie episode isn’t available to download yet. The link should go live next week

Insomniac keep on winning

Can some explain to me how I preorder the Yuffie DLC on PS5.

I have spent more time than should be necessary to figure it out and I cannot.

I downloaded the PS4 version on my PS5 and there is no prompt for the DLC. I try to preorder Intergrade on the store and it says unavailable due to owning the game already.

Was it included in some deluxe edition at release I forgot about?

Do you have the PS+ version of FF7R?

:pimp:

Honestly I didn't start playing Ratchet & Clank until PS3 with Future Tools Of Destruction

Same, I've never played any of the games on PS2.

2CF66D00-CC4B-4933-A632-343F81EE9110.jpeg
Late pass but they really got Miles in the Latin King drip in front of a BLM mural in Spanish Harlem. MAGA inbreds must’ve been seething when they saw this.

Just got done with village really enjoyed the ending.

hate how short these resident evil games can be well to me they are short took me 12 hours and i wasnt rushing.

Now to wait another few years for the next one.

ratchet next and i still need to finish up returnal

Whats the next aaa ps5 title after ratchet?

Anyone seen a good PlayStation plus deal anytime soon? All the good ones seem to have expired in mid to early may.

Back
Top Bottom