The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, why are you so upset. Like you're literally mad. I stated an opinion, to which I admittedly stated would be unpopular. Do more than troll so that we can have an active conversation. Or just shut up and that'll work as well.

Same here. Still doesn't sway my opinion. Value:tongue:roduct ratio. And to be honest I love to play on my PC more than anything.

seems like you just come in here to rustle ppl than call ppl names, and revert to your PC stuff.

I would get a Xbox if i could find one on the shelve tho

seems like you just come in here to rustle ppl than call ppl names, and revert to your PC stuff.

I would get a Xbox if i could find one on the shelve tho

Brother if my opinion “rustled” your feathers, specifically when I said it was an opinion AND then TOLD YOU it would be unpopular then THATS ON YOU. Sorry not sorry.

I don't see Sony doing a gamepass model but I think bundling PS+ and PSNow would be a good move. Been playing exclusively on PlayStation for awhile and never touched PSNow might check it out for a single price.

Anyone played Strangers in Paradise.
Reception is good from what I'm reading. For the gameplay at least :lol:

One more thing that a lot of people don’t talk talk when discussing Gamepass is pricing. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone pay retail for the subscriptions. Most people, myself included, got Gamepass through a deal i.e. buy 3 years of Live off of CDKeys for a discounted price and then pay $1 to convert all 3 years to Gamepass Ultimate. I’ll be curious to see if people are willing to pay $15 per month when those deals go away or even more when Xbox decides to bump that price.

I expect Gamepass togo up in price like Netflix. They'll need to see a return on their investment but they can eat the costs for a while so they most likely will for a while.

I don't see Sony doing a gamepass model but I think bundling PS+ and PSNow would be a good move. Been playing exclusively on PlayStation for awhile and never touched PSNow might check it out for a single price.

Yea, I think this is what they need to do. Have a sub that includes both and have the older titles on there like the PS+ collection.
That way it'll be the same thing except you can only stream PS3 games and the big games won't be there on day 1.

Anyone looking forward to Kena BoS?

You reminded me, I need to read the previews that came out recently.

psnow is ok but Sony has the ability to make it great by allowing PS3 game downloads instead of streaming only. Not sure why they haven’t done so yet.

I was playing R&C: Rift Apart high this morning :wow: I was hopping dimensions forreal. Platforming heaven. Can’t even imagine what Insomniac is gonna do with Spider-Man 2. The little bit of time they had to develop Miles Morales after Spider-Man PS4 allowed them to legit create a masterpiece. This generation of gaming is gonna be out of control

Back
Top Bottom