The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And then when I think about going back to a game, I think about how I gotta readjust back to the controls and remember where the story left off and I say **** it lol
Me when I started SM over. Threw the difficulty on super hero and I’ll have to remember that **** eventually

Got the Ps5 on release date I have not used my 3D headphones since release … also have not played anything consistently besides 2K smh

still haven’t beat Spider-Man, GOT, just started the older ratchet clank. Been playing that heavy the past few days .

probably bout to give that up for a while and start on deathloop

WHY AM I LIKE THIS lol

Paradox of Choice

We struggling with it :lol:

Yeah I'm back on my 2nd run of GoT. The game is dope and worth a 2nd run. Also I was able to get me and a room mate a disc copy of the PS5 directors cut for $25 each through my friend who works for Sony. I messed up when I sold my PS4 Pro last year and didn't back up any of my game saves to the cloud on PS+. So yeah I just made it past Act 1 after you rescue Jin's uncle. Now Iki island is unlocked I might just go straight there and do that story line and all exploration and side quests for that DLC.

Yeah I'm back on my 2nd run of GoT. The game is dope and worth a 2nd run. Also I was able to get me and a room mate a disc copy of the PS5 directors cut for $25 each through my friend who works for Sony. I messed up when I sold my PS4 Pro last year and didn't back up any of my game saves to the cloud on PS+. So yeah I just made it past Act 1 after you rescue Jin's uncle. Now Iki island is unlocked I might just go straight there and do that story line and all exploration and side quests for that DLC.

Damn $25? Nice hookup

FYI the PS Store has a special Crash Bandicoot Bundle on sale.

You get the N Sane Trilogy, Crash Team Racing, and Crash 4 (PS4 & PS5) together for $60, which is a very GOODT! deal.

It expires 9/16 though @ 2:59AM EST.

Real tempted to pull the trigger on this. Have the N Sane Trilogy already but can still get two game for the price of one with CTR and Crash 4.

Double Discounts sale for ps plus subscribers going on now.

LA Noire is $20.

Might go ahead and grab that.

im stuck in a certain area and im not leaving until i beat the boss

its been frustrating, i know it can be done

Flow like the wind, with the silence of a night breeze but strike like the cobra. Don't let Tsushima fall to the Mongols.

Bioshock 1 and 2 are goated for me. Infinite was good, but didnt live up being in Rapture.

The story for Bioshock 1 >

but the gameplay for Bioshock 2 >

Felt like a tank playing as a big daddy.

Completely agreed, I loved the DLC for 2 as well.

Infinite was decent, but it was not the game I was expecting after that E3 trailer.

Finished GOD, beat all the Valkerys including Sigrun which was the worst but eventually I figured her out....also freed all three dragons and now I feel the game is pointless...lol it was dope while it lasted tho

Back
Top Bottom