The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20210921_184301.jpg

Charging station came. Hope y'all got it.
$1.50 worth it. 😆

Black Friday came early :lol:

A bunch of people tomorrow will be resellers in line posting them up already on places like stock x

Well my disc system is getting delivered tomorrow, digital one got delivered yesterday. Walmart refunded me 10% on both so I'm happy to get them for under retail. Luckily I have tomorrow off too so... I'll probably be going over my data 🧢

Damn Dualsense features from the DF video sound :pimp:
-Trigger tension based on how much you're carrying
-Haptics based on the different terrains too

Some details:
  • Performance Mode is rock-solid 60FPS
  • Ultrawide Mode in Quality also provides rock-solid 60FPS (looks awesome to me)
  • Quality Mode is mostly 60FPS with dips in cutscenes and action-heavy sequences
  • Loading times from title screen into game is like 4 seconds vs. 1:20min on PS4Pro
  • Dualsense implementation with triggers and haptics are great with triggers adjusting to carrying load, terrain etc.
  • Game also features full PC version mouse & keyboard support including all the PC version's options; mouse input can even be combined with Dualsense
  • Save transfer is convoluted; check video for details (need to cancel open missions in the PS4 version)
  • The "Firing Range" is more than the name suggests and is actually more like VR Missions

Last edited:
I swung by the BB on the way to the gym an hour before and the line was wrapped around half the building. I already have one so not even thinking about lining up so kept it moving. But if anyone went to The Plant in SJ Bay Area let me know how it went.

I swung by the BB on the way to the gym an hour before and the line was wrapped around half the building. I already have one so not even thinking about lining up so kept it moving. But if anyone went to The Plant in SJ Bay Area let me know how it went.

The Plant?! You already know it was a **** show.

On the other hand, finally got around to playing God Of War on the PS5 and this game is beautiful! I believe I'm almost done with the game (about to head to Jotunheim) and now I'm even more excited for Ragnarok.

Back
Top Bottom