The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some solid psn deals for some recent releases this week.
Mass effect legendary edition $39.59
Scarlet nexus $35.99
Ninja Gaiden master collection $29.99

Some solid psn deals for some recent releases this week.
Mass effect legendary edition $39.59
Scarlet nexus $35.99
Ninja Gaiden master collection $29.99

This must be PS+ store discounts:

images

Damn even CD keys now the price for 1 year PS+ is $39. No more cheaper deals like when it was $29 or even way back when the PS4 launched and Black Friday PS+ 1 year subs were $19.

Luckily I'm good on my sub until 2024.

The price of PS+ also went up $10 so $40 seems about right, imo.

Also good until 2024 :smokin

Did it really? It's not $60 a year anymore?
Well $60 is what it is now but it used to be $50. The price increase may have happened a while back, I stack multiple years so I don’t remember when it actually happened. Maybe a year or two ago?

How do I upgrade to the PS5 version of Control? I got the ultimate edition for PS4 when it was free on PS+, but I don't see any way to upgrade to the PS5 version with out buying it again...

How do I upgrade to the PS5 version of Control? I got the ultimate edition for PS4 when it was free on PS+, but I don't see any way to upgrade to the PS5 version with out buying it again...

Not sure now after the last firmware update.

But also I think since you got the version from PS+ it might not be eligible for the free PS5 version of the game.

that's probably what it is... which sucks because I thought it was for the PS5 version too but maybe I didn't get the upgrade in time since I didn't have a PS5... anyway I guess I'll just buy the DLC for PC then.

The ps+ version of control was the ultimate edition for PS4/5. Try going to the game in the your collection section of the library pick the ps5 version see if it lets you download it

When you break them in, let us know how you like the headphones. I lowkey wanna cop.

I've had a pair since day 1. At first they felt a bit uncomfortable (large head) but now I use them pretty much all the time on PS5 and on my PC. Are there better headphones for a similar price? Could be. I like these good enough.

One problem due to the placement of the power switch, the headphone cover has come loose around it. I can probably fix easily, but I haven't. So if you do it get make sure you're not rubbing your thumb along the headphone cover when switching them on/off. This happened after pretty heavy usage, so YMMV.

Another bummer is you can't use the mute button on the Dual Sense to mute the headphones, but no headset will have that capability.

Also wait for the black pair
pulse-3d-wireless-black-ps5-headset-package

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom