The NY Times Made Ninjahood's Argument for Him (Since We Disagree With "His Point")

Originally Posted by polorico

These threads are getting old and played out . I find it corny that the mods find it cool to go in on Hispanic people. Yet if i were to say something nutty towards black or Asians i would get the axe.

Ninjahood is HISPANIC at the end of the day , nothing else to talk about . Dude comes from a good well rounded educated family .

On the cool this whole argument is getting old and played out . Yall would not say no wild type stuff like this in the heights or yall would get washed....

There culture is not African at all, Its Hispanic from the food they eat , to the music the listen to , and finally the native tounge....

This thread rubs me the wrong way cause i have Dominican family , and i really dont like what yall trying to get at.

Oh and Dagrandesoda Dominican girls dont like black guys for the record. I have maybe seen 1 in my life. They stick to Hispanic or lightskin white boys such as my self.

laugh.gif

^ explain how i do ?

I have multiple cultures in my family , i travel all over the country and see numerous things.

Tell me please.

So if your from spain , like some people in my family who are light skin with red hair but know perfect spanish

your white ???

im done with this debate..... I guess everyone in the world needs to start going by what skin color they are , Yellow,Black,Brown,white it no longer matters what country your
ancestors came from or what language you speak..

And Very few Dominican girls mess with black guys . Thats a fact go to the hoods or DR and see for your self.

Yall live in a false small bubble , You the type of kids on the train with the Ipod on not wanting any type of problems or conversation with other people.

NT is the outlet for alot of herbs to live a fake life ,or act a certain way because they dont not do that in public.

So now dudes just talking grimmey bout DR folks
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
your a corn ball...... Yall would want to chop my head off if i went in on black people.
In terms of the spaniard argument, they would fit under European. Now what you want to do with that in terms of color is on you.
The reason why "blacks" have it harder is that there are lighter skinned minorities who can hide their ethnicity.

I feel like NT is having two separate discussions but collide them into one when it comes to ethnic identity vs. racial identity.

These threads are getting old and played out . I find it corny that the mods find it cool to go in on Hispanic people. Yet if i were to say something nutty towards black or Asians i would get the axe.

Ninjahood is HISPANIC at the end of the day , nothing else to talk about . Dude comes from a good well rounded educated family .

On the cool this whole argument is getting old and played out . Yall would not say no wild type stuff like this in the heights or yall would get washed....

There culture is not African at all, Its Hispanic from the food they eat , to the music the listen to , and finally the native tounge....

This thread rubs me the wrong way cause i have Dominican family , and i really dont like what yall trying to get at.

Oh and Dagrandesoda Dominican girls dont like black guys for the record. I have maybe seen 1 in my life. They stick to Hispanic or lightskin white boys such as my self.
sick.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

sick.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Son said their food is hispanic, wth is hispanic food tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg omg omg I can't breathe

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

sick.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Son said their food is hispanic, wth is hispanic food tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg omg omg I can't breathe
LMAO shuns tripping like a mug shun. WTH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shuns stay with their crazy comments. This is just funny . Everything you listed shun is AFRICAN BASED. The FOOD IS AFRICAN INFLUENCED, THE FREAKING MUSIC IS AFRICAN INFLUENCED, EVEN THE WAY THEY SPEAK SPANISH IS AFRICAN INFLUENCED. Try comparing dominican spanish to Spain's spanish, they talk in different mannerisms. Then compare dominican spanish to a west african language such as twee or yorbo, and u will hear the similatities. This is just classic. LOL Dude said NH comes from a educated family. U know his family? Dude said his mom dont even speak english. Dude lives in a 2x4 room. He NEVER leaves the heights aka lil DR aka place to get your leaves if your in town, aka home to pretty dominican chicks who like black guys.

Yeah cuz black folks got it the hardest right ?

smh . 

So when you see signs like this, do you feel that this is a welcome mat for you?

whitesonly.jpg

Where do the Dominicans fit in here?

When white people don't want you living near them, do you scream discrimination? 

How about racism? If you do, what race will you claim?

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Which way to the Dominican fountain?
segregation-e1301016152963.jpg

JimCrowSegregatedsigns.jpg

see, da problem with this is segregation like this never existed on da island so all this is pretty irelevant to us, thats that ya dont understand...

ya argument is so superficial is ridiculous...

its like calling

21399190029_large.jpg

Acura-TL-black-color.jpg

calling these basically da same car because they both are 4 door rim upped black sedans
grin.gif

White woman walking alone at night in Da Heightz clutches her purse when she sees a black Dominican I'm sure the knowledge that he eats plantain and speaks Spanish would have provided her with some comfort
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

see, da problem with this is segregation like this never existed on da island so all this is pretty irelevant to us, thats that ya dont understand...

its like calling

calling these basically da same car because they both are 4 door rim upped black sedans
grin.gif

President Rafael Trujillo, does that name mean anything to you? Do you know what he did to the Afro Dominicans and Haitians in the Dominican Republic???

Do you know anything about the history of your own so called native land?

its like calling

21399190029_large.jpg

Acura-TL-black-color.jpg

grin.gif
LMAO YOUR KIDDING ME. You are kidding me. The amount of racism in "da" island is just scary. U got whole villiages in "Da" island where blacks can't even eat the same food cause its light dominicans only. Dude is trolling like a mug saying their aint no racism in dominicna republic.  Ask your mom who bad DARK latinos get treated. Your words just make me sick to my stomach man. You either trolling or your just that dilisoinal.

[table][tr][td]
For some months, I have traveled and traversed the border in every sense of the word. I have seen, investigated, and inquired about the needs of the population. To the Dominicans who were complaining of the depredations by Haitians living among them, thefts of cattle, provisions, fruits, etc., and were thus prevented from enjoying in peace the products of their labor, I have responded, ‘I will fix this.’ And we have already begun to remedy the situation. Three hundred Haitians are now dead in Bánica. This remedy will continue
Dominican President Rafael Trujillo[/td][/tr][/table]

More on this $$%@@#%*$++!, the President of this paradise where segregation never existed.

In October 1937, Trujillo ordered the massacre of Haitians living in the Dominican Republic in retaliation for the discovery and execution by the Haitian government of his most valued covert agents in that country. The Dominican army slaughtered as many as 20,000 largely unarmed men, women, and children, mostly in border areas, but also in the western Cibao. News of the atrocity filtered out of the country slowly; when it reached the previously supportive administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the United States, Secretary of State Cordell Hull demanded internationally mediated negotiations for a settlement and indemnity. Trujillo finally agreed. The negotiations, however, fixed a ludicrously low indemnity of US$750,000, which was later reduced to US$525,000 by agreement between the two governments. Although the affair damaged Trujillo's international image, it did not result in any direct efforts by the United States or by other countries to force him from power.

its like calling

grin.gif

President Rafael Trujillo, does that name mean anything to you? Do you know what he did to the Afro Dominicans and Haitians in the Dominican Republic???

that was HAITAINS vs DOMINICANS not BLACK vs WHITE

haitians took over da island before and it was bad blood...

its like calling

grin.gif

that was HAITAINS vs DOMINICANS not BLACK vs WHITE

haitians took over da island before and it was bad blood...
Yes, that is true, Haitians and Dominicans had conflict, no doubt about that. However, the end result was racist theory, regarding those who had darker skin. Are you denying this? Do you know what  Antihaitianismo  means?

roll.gif

It just keeps getting better and better!!!!! The pure stupidity is just flat out amazing!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stuff like this is why I love this site so much, so much comedy
Goddamn this dude is holding NO punches. 
eek.gif

roll.gif

The #$!% are you dudes talking about...Their is such a thing as hispanic food...you fools never been to corona, elmhurst, astoria, freeport, soho, the heights? When I think of arroz/lorico con pollo i'm not thinking about Africa and how these foods might have originated from there...i'm thinking of the spanish countries that serve these dishes (as a non-hispanic)

Can I go to an African country and ask for arroz con pollo? no. but if I ask for some chicken and rice they'll serve it up but it won't be the same dish.

do you know how many variations to a single dish like chicken over rice there is across the world? How you gonna claim it's all African....like Africa invented the chicken and rice?
laugh.gif

There are some Dominicans that probably identify with Africa and some that don't like ninja...like I said before more Africa for you.

And on another note, if you guys trying to promote the need for dominicans and all other cultures with african roots to be proud of that fact then you would be posting the positives of Africa, the kind and generous acts of it's people, their achievements, the most beautiful pictures of that continent...but instead you typify the exact same actions of why these cultures don't want to be associated with Africa...the name calling, the "you either get down or you lay down" mentality....who really wants to identify with that?

And let's be really real right now...I don't think Dominicans and others have a real beef with Africa itself (outside of those countries with merciless killers for leaders and other atrocities that have taken place)....they have a problem with African-americans and the negative stigma that is perpetuated in this county not only by the rotten eggs, but the way these rotten eggs have made it so much easier to stereotype the good eggs in with the rotten ones.

Blame the media, the gov't, and your neighborhood Bro'man.

Edit...I don't want to make it seem that only African-Americans are the only grimey cats...there are I know for sure Dominicans slangin or doing grimey things themselves...living in nyc affords one the ability to see that every nationality, culture and race has it's fair share of grimey people. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

roll.gif

It just keeps getting better and better!!!!! The pure stupidity is just flat out amazing!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stuff like this is why I love this site so much, so much comedy
Goddamn this dude is holding NO punches. 
eek.gif

roll.gif

First nominee for single post of the year
"Dude comes from a well rounded educated family", wth does that have to do with anything?
roll.gif
Is dude tryna say there's no way minjahood can be black, he's educated?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

The ++%% are you dudes talking about...Their is such a thing as hispanic food...you fools never been to corona, elmhurst, astoria, freeport, soho, the heights? When I think of arroz/lorico con pollo i'm not thinking about Africa and how these foods might have originated from there...i'm thinking of the spanish countries that serve these dishes (as a non-hispanic)

Can I go to an African country and ask for arroz con pollo? no. but if I ask for some chicken and rice they'll serve it up but it won't be the same dish.

do you know how many variations to a single dish like chicken over rice there is across the world? How you gonna claim it's all African....like Africa invented the chicken and rice?
laugh.gif

There are some Dominicans that probably identify with Africa and some that don't like ninja...like I said before more Africa for you.

And on another note, if you guys trying to promote the need for dominicans and all other cultures with african roots to be proud of that fact then you would be posting the positives of Africa, the kind and generous acts of it's people, their achievements, the most beautiful pictures of that continent...but instead you typify the exact same actions of why these cultures don't want to be associated with Africa...the name calling, the "you either get down or you lay down" mentality....who really wants to identify with that?

And let's be really real right now...I don't think Dominicans and others have a real beef with Africa itself (outside of those countries with merciless killers for leaders and other atrocities that have taken place)....they have a problem with African-americans and the negative stigma that is perpetuated in this county not only by the rotten eggs, but the way these rotten eggs have made it so much easier to stereotype the good eggs in with the rotten ones.

Blame the media, the gov't, and your neighborhood Bro'man.
So Mexican food, Peruvian food, and Argentinian food are the same? You got it bro
roll.gif

I'm not an automobile, I'm a Sedan we're different

2008-Lexus-ES-350-Sedan-1.jpg

LOL @ Dominicans being ashamed to be associated with African Americans, because Dominicans are stereotyped as "model minorities" in this country----come on son
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom